Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Rights of Use:

This guide is for the use of XBA only and may not be used without the consent of the author (BiggD) or Website Admin.

Overview:

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10

- Offline: 1/1 [30:gsicon:]

- Online: 0/1 [0:gsicon:]

- Approximate amount of time to 30:gsicon:: 20-30 Minutes

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

- Missable achievements: None

- Does difficulty affect achievements: No

- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None

- Extra equipment needed: None

Introduction:

This piece of downloadable content can be accessed via the game’s Main Menu under “Arkham Episodes.” Set after the events of the game’s main narrative, this episode involves Catwoman’s sneaky plans of stealing Riddler’s funds and destroying his robot facility once and for all. As you know by now, Catwoman is unlike the male heroes in terms of gameplay. She’s very quick, fragile, and is sadly limited to only three gadgets. She can however climb on ceiling grating which makes her a more deadly predator in certain scenarios. This Arkham Episode will last about twenty to thirty minutes and like always, there is one story-related achievement to earn after completing it.

Story Playthrough:

As soon as the episode begins, you’ll be tasked with sneakily stealing three keycards from Riddler’s goons inside the factory shop. Take caution when moving around as being spotted will result in immediate failure of the mission. Once the keycards have been obtained and activated, eliminate all the enemies in the shop; stealth is not required any longer. Remember that Catwoman is fragile and cannot take on enemies too aggressively like Batman or Nightwing. After the objective is seen through, you’ll need to activate a small puzzle inside the shop to open the elevator to Riddler’s secret basement robot factory. There will be 3-4 medium-sized combat fights on the elevator, so be quick in taking out the enemies. Once the elevator floor becomes electrified, work on maintaining a high combo, ignore special takedowns, and smack the robots as quickly as possible to wipe them out before the floor is fully electrified! Once you reach your target, activate the computer terminal to see the episode complete.

Conclusion:

Surprisingly, Catwoman’s episode is quite enjoyable. Whether that’s due to the unique set pieces or the tension of her predator and combat encounters, it remains a satisfying piece of DLC that wraps up the feline’s mischievous doings post narrative. It’ll only last twenty to thirty minutes, but there’s an achievement to be earned and some fun to be had as you take on Riddler’s brainless goons and menacing robots.

---------------------

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2944/110280-lo.jpg The Cat Came Back 30:gsicon:

Break into Riddler's secret hideout and exact your revenge.

Story-related, cannot be missed.

This achievement will unlock after cleaning out Riddler’s bank account at the computer terminal inside his secret factory.

Edited by BiggD

I think that 2/10 needs to be raised. Having great difficulty with the electrified floor combat. You don't seem to have any room. And when you strike or finish a robot she will go for one that is standing in electric. Very annoying.

I'll raise it up a little bit, but for that section, be quick! Your basically meant to defeat all the robots before the floor gets fully electrified. So use special takedowns as soon as you get them and strike quickly without breaking your combo for harder hits.

I'm getting stupid frustrated with the electrified floor. I keep my combo up, I do instant takedowns as they appear, and I still run out of time with at least 5-6 still standing. I am honestly at a loss how to get past this. Does Catwoman have additional moves that I am unaware of?

EDIT: Okay I got it by not using any instant takedowns and focusing exclusively on keeping up my combo. In that way I finished with lots of time to spare.

Edited by lazyslothboy

I'm giving this 10/10 for difficulty. The electrified floor section is IMPOSSIBLE. I've just given up after 10 consecutive hours of failure at it. It CANNOT BE DONE.

I can't BELIEVE they released this DLC. Did they even test this shit? This is the most broken, impossible task of the entire series. How could they POSSIBLY think this was play-ready? This is absolute FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Edited by Aquaman6686

I'm giving this 10/10 for difficulty. The electrified floor section is IMPOSSIBLE. I've just given up after 10 consecutive hours of failure at it. It CANNOT BE DONE.

I can't BELIEVE they released this DLC. Did they even test this shit? This is the most broken, impossible task of the entire series. How could they POSSIBLY think this was play-ready? This is absolute FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Well i wouldn't say 10/10 but it was definitely not easy. Just don't use the jump button and build up your combo, don't use takedowns because the animations take too long. I just quickly went from punch to punch because every combo multiplier increase allows for increased damage. once you get to a 40-60X multiplier, the robots go down quickly.

I was ready to scream at this last part as well until I read that people were speed running through this.

Here are my tips:

Don't use double jump.

Punch punch punch, look for counter (or triple)

I used special takedown one or two times when I knew it wouldn't put me in danger.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Andrew x360a and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Batman: Arkham Knight / DLC: Catwoman's Revenge Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm not one to brag but her story was easy. I barely got hit on the electrified floor. Yall made it out to be much worse then it easy.

this was 2/10 for sure

One of you douchebags for every single thread like this, isnt' there?

This shit if awful. It wouldn't be so horrible without the lasers.

• 6 months later...