The Quick and Easy 50/200/400 Arcade List

jorax

Double Dragon has been removed from Xbox Live, hasn't it?

If not, it should be in the "under 5 hours", but requires a co-op buddy. Another one without Roadmap and thus no difficulty rating. If you know the game perfectly, you could get all achievements in 2 playthroughs with a few replays, so I would say 2 hours minimum. If you're struggling with the difficulty of the game (I would give it a 6 or 7) and the old school controls, you will need 5 hours, but it is the right category. IMO.

@Jorax, sorry, off-topic: how did it feel to break the 250KG buddy? I'm almost there, I can't wait :p

Edited by Asturgis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asturgis - Double Dragon doesn't have a published roadmap with difficulty. While I know it can be beaten quickly by some, according to TrueAchievements only 15% of those playing it have completed it. I'd guess the difficulty is around a 6/10. Its up for debate though, and could be added later to the Delisted section.

VonT - I have no interest in creating and maintaining a "hard" list. I don't think many people come to this site looking for that, to be honest. This list is already plenty of work for me :).

Xbox One technically doesn't have "Arcade" designation, but games like Powerstar Golf and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood would obviously have been "arcade" titles if it were released on Xbox 360. I wonder what you guys think which list these games belong at?

Especially, games that are coming out both on 360 and One like Strider and Halo: Spartan Assault could potentially be in both 400 and 1000 list because Xbox 360 version has 400G, while One version has 1000G.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Why'd you remove crazy taxi? It was quick and easy? I don't get it...

Multiple people complained it was not particularly easy (specifically the challenges mode - can't recall the exact name). I checked out multiple forums and conferred with a few people who had it completed and felt it was closer to a 6/10 for difficulty.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Limbo should not be on under 5 hours. I have played it lots and the final achievement is hard. Its a quick but not easy.

I'm curious about this myself. As I recall the roadmap said 4/10 difficulty which meets the criteria for this thread. That being said, I've completed 350'ish XBLA games and Limbo is not one of them, as I didn't want to deal with the frustration of having so few deaths in the gravity puzzle section of the game especially. I'm leaving for now as the guide has links to youtube videos which would make this doable. If I get a few more votes against it though I could be convinced...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3d ultra minigolf are easy achievements if you can find someone online to help boost the online achievements because no one plays online. Sadly still searching for someone to help me boost the last two achievements

Its literally the second thing on the list. While I appreciate feedback please at least take a glance before recommending titles :).

• 2 weeks later...
As I recall that one is delisted (and was worth 0 achievements). Or is there another one?

You might be thinking of a different one since the Xbox 360 one I'm talking about comes with 50:gsicon: and is still on the marketplace under the app section.

Here is the Xbox One list

Here is the Xbox 360 list