Tips for Voice Chat

shazza53A

I've googled and read about lots of different issues, but I continue to be confused.

Sometimes I can hear people in my group (dungeon or skirmish) just fine. Other times, nothing at all. I have tried talking a few times, but don't think its working.

Any help? (Confession - the last time I used Voice Chat was with a bunch of 12 year olds playing Halo)

I've googled and read about lots of different issues, but I continue to be confused.

Sometimes I can hear people in my group (dungeon or skirmish) just fine. Other times, nothing at all. I have tried talking a few times, but don't think its working.

Any help? (Confession - the last time I used Voice Chat was with a bunch of 12 year olds playing Halo)

Most people probably don't use mics or are in party chat through XBL. I'm always in an XBL party when playing.

found the game chat very inconstant, choppy where people would cut in and out and very low so it was very difficult to hear folks.

Don't bother with a party as randoms will rarely join and if they do...... , best tip I can give is have a USB keyboard or smartglass connected to the xbox so its faster to type "stop picking up greens" or "stop healing yourself and not the team cleric" :dance:

Thanks, Calex ... I know not to try to get randoms into a Party - half the fun of PUGS is watching the chaos that can ensue from no communication :francis:

I'm joining a Guild and want to be able to join in the chat. I do have smart glass enabled on my iPad.

At least now I won't be totally clueless when someone suggests getting on Party Chat.

Edited by shazza53A