Your 3 proudest completions?

Barad

Haven't made a thread here in years, and the Staff Clubs addition got me thinking what would be ours.. the regular users top completions? :p So here it is.

None of mine are particular difficult but I had some kickass experiences with all of them and two of them are just a little time consuming;

GTA IV

Left 4 Dead 2

Forza Motorsport 3

The completions can be you hardest, longest or the most fun you've had on, doesn't really matter but has to be a 360 retail game.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skate 3 - When I started the game, I had never played a skate game. Needless to say, it was pretty rewarding when I finished it.

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits - Anyone familiar with the game will understand.

Rock Band 3 - Even after 2 years of it being out, I was the 74th on TA to finish it. All the extra instruments were kind of a pain, but the Trainer achievements were not easy.

Triggerheart Exelica - I freaked out when I got the Perfect Play achievement.

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits - I also freaked out when I finally hit the section on Play With Me.

Star Ocean: TLH - 354 hours of time to get all the battle trophies.

Honorable Mention: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, to be completed either tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Finished XCOM, definitely a tough game.

Edited by dertswa687o

Dynasty Warriors 6

Tales of Vesperia

Skylanders Giants

Dynasty Warriors and Vesperia because of the amount of time to complete, and Skylanders Giants because I was the 4th person on True Achievements to complete the game.

Honorable mentions would probably be Blue Dragon, Warriors Orochi 3, and Dragon Age: Origins.

On the flip side, If I were to pick most shameful completion, I'd go with Punch Time Explosion XL. That game was so horrible and disappointing, I wish I could quantum leap it out of existence.

Sneak King

Dance Central 2

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

The first one took 2 hours on one level, restarting and checking over and over again. Second one was actually physically demanding, and the third was one of the harder ones I'd put on my 'tag before I cared, given up on, and went back and completed.

I don't know. Most games seem pretty easy in hindsight.

1. Perfect Dark Zero- Try to complete the game on Dark Agent and you'll see why.

2. Galaga Legions- Intense schmup that requires a ton of patience, practice, skill, and dedication to complete.

3. Saints Row 1- The multiplayer is what truly makes this game difficult as hell to complete. It's riddled with modders and team killers throughout, especially in the Protect The Pimp room. The single player is moderately difficult as well, especially activities like Hitman and Drug Trafficking, but these are small annoyances compared to the multiplayer cesspool.

1. Transformers: WFC - this was easily my hardest completion due to the fact that online is so close to dead, I live in Australia while the online population is mostly American so I had to battle with severe lag while getting up early in the morning just to play. Completed on the 13th Feb 2013

2. Dead Island - this wasn't really a "hard 100%" but it sure as hell took a while! Completed on January 3rd 2013.

3. Rogue Warrior - single player achievements in this game were very easy. MP not so much. This required a lot of boosting with almost gamebreaking lag. Completed on March 7th 2012

Assassins creed 2

Kingdoms of Amalur reckoning

Mass Effect 2

Ive put these in the order i completed them, but you may ask why these 3? These 3 actually made me do some effort into actually completing them (the only other retail game i have completed is prototype 2 but it hardly offered a challenge). Though out of the 3 my most proud would be Mass Effect 2 because of the amount of extra dlc needed, and because while insanity was not as difficult as people have said it was a real challenge.

the runner up would be Assassins Creed 2 because it was my first.

Kingdoms of Amalur was just really time consuming, i think by the time i got my last achievement i clocked in around 70 hours in it, including both pieces of dlc.

Edited by SicklyPlague

Too Human. Reason being, it took 180 hours to get everything for it with countless attempts on certain levels for not dying and a lot of grinding. I don't know that many people who have the 1000g. But I'm proud of this one.

Portal 2. Like TH, it took over a year to get round to completing. Mainly due to the fact I had no internet and had no idea how to do some achievements at all. But it was fantastic fun. Especially in co op.

Hitman Absolution. Not a particularly hard 1000g. But as it has an achievement tied to completing it on hard, it made it in. Had more trouble doing the challenges than playing on hard. But was really proud of completing this game. One of my favourite games of last year.

Special mentions go to Far Cry 3 and Sleeping Dogs. Both recent completions and a hell of a lot of fun.

Too Human. Reason being, it took 180 hours to get everything for it with countless attempts on certain levels for not dying and a lot of grinding. I don't know that many people who have the 1000g. But I'm proud of this one.

Loved Too Human, I think Im at 995 in it, I spent soooooooooo many hours grinding for epic gear so I could wear a full set of epic armor...and I had the worst luck with item drops in that game lol. Never did manage to get it.