Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

So its been hard to find anyone who is willing to send me a friend challnege to get the achoevements.

Is anyone here needing that achievement or can send me a friend challendge so I can finish it for once?

Also need motor mash, so maybe a few of us can boost. Send me a msg to GT: Harryt2010.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
hello im looking to set up a boosting party consisting of a minimum of 4 players to boost the motor mash king achievement. If you wanna take part add your GT to the list below. It would be best of course to do this when the number of players on the motor mash event is at its lowest.

I'm down for this Motor Mash King boosting! Trying to get the ultimate comeback achievement and the shock evader one, as well.

My GT is FishDavidson so add me to the list, please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*ahem*

VIKING AND I HAVE CHARTERED A LONGBOAT AND WE ARE IN NEED OF 20 FINE MEN. WE SHALL HEAD FOR WHERE THE SUN SETS. THERE WE WILL FIND BLUR. IT SHALL BE FELLED MUCH LIKE YMIR'S ICY HIDE AND SURT'S SMOLDERING CORPSE. ALL ACHIEVEMENTS SHALL BE PILLAGED. BLUR SHALL BE PLUNDERED AND BURNED

...AND MY AXE!

Eh, you guys have long since finished your achievements, I'm sure.

I'm ready to do some achievement trading on here, though, add my gamertag: HopeStillFlies

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking to boost the friends make better enemies achievement. Also I need a win on hardcore racing, the shock evader challenges, and the ultimate comeback challenge. I'm looking for at least 4 people to boost these.

1. spanishwarrior

Im looking to boost this during late nights (EST Time) since that is when there is the least players online for this game. GT: spanishwarrior

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a few of the friend-related achievements (and can help others)...I'm still going to need help with a few more things. All need a minimum of 4 people.

For Challenger, the Ultimate Comeback Challenge (be in first, then last, then win)

For All Rounder, wins in Hardcore Racing (I very rarely see people playing this; maybe I could get it) and Team racing/motor mash (I NEVER see people playing teams).

Let me know if you need these too and want to cooperate!

• 3 weeks later...