Easy achievements?

g4m3r7ag

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spider i dont see how you couldnt stand to play that game to get the points, it wasnt that bad, turn up the brightness and your good to go, dont start talking about how bad that game is in this thread though, this game looks like it is funner then king kong, but i dont like adventure games so anything thats not a adventure game, being compared to one, is like a no win situation for the adventure game

spider i dont see how you couldnt stand to play that game to get the points, it wasnt that bad, turn up the brightness and your good to go, dont start talking about how bad that game is in this thread though, this game looks like it is funner then king kong, but i dont like adventure games so anything thats not a adventure game, being compared to one, is like a no win situation for the adventure game

it was a joke :p. And because you asked I "could" have played through it I just didnt want to. But anyways is this game fun?

Very fun game with fun customazations. Achievements are fairly easy to get. If you learn how to use the right analog stick you can win alot of fights in the first round. I think im at about 34-40 matches in career mode and already have 9 of 10 achievements unlocked! ;D

lol, but boxing is button bashing!!

you cant button mash in FN3...missing punches actually locks you up and the opponent (if he is good) can tear you apart if you button mash...

the achievements aren't necessarily hard but you have to fight to get to them... i played for like 2 hours last night and i got to the first one...should have two more tonight...fifa is much easier

Thank you, I was tired of the argument...

The game is fairly simple and career mode will send you well on your way to the 1000 mark easily.

And yes, the game is great.

-Brian

It's in the mail for me but I've heard all achievements can be had in 5-6 hours and that the AI is pretty bad. Some review said the guy played 70 fights and finished 69-1 on the hardest difficulty. Went one round without even blocking or punching and the CPU hit him like 4 times. I think it was from the CAGcast.

It's in the mail for me but I've heard all achievements can be had in 5-6 hours and that the AI is pretty bad. Some review said the guy played 70 fights and finished 69-1 on the hardest difficulty. Went one round without even blocking or punching and the CPU hit him like 4 times. I think it was from the CAGcast.

5-6 hours on easy maybe. hard isn't hard at all, but it'll take you much more than 5-6 hours to get all 1000. and when i say much more, i don't mean like, 20 hours more or anything, but maybe 10 or so at the least.