warning: don't buy at walmart....

MA5Bergey

lol, i've had the game since tuesday, but figured i'd just warn anybody who doesn't have it yet....... not a good idea to get the game at the mart. seems like it is kind of uh... edited, like their cds. it has cuts, but no swelling whatsoever, so they probably took out the most graphic part of the facial damage (lol, roy jones with a swollen eye in the demo looked like an ogre)...... i never played it from anywhere else, but i'm assuming they didn't just take out swelling completely (yes, its technically there, as you can heal it with the cutman, but you see no deformation at all)

i'm assuming this is just something Walmart got edited and not how the game is supposed to be. I could be wrong, but I'd assume not.

no store would be able to edit the game, it would be impossible and against the law

either the developers made an edited game as well, and as wlamart is a family store they use that, or there is a setting in the game that you need to adjust somewhere.

or walmart received a huge faulty batch of disks.........

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, man - A friend of my bought this game.

And, you know when you boot up a game, you get that logo "EA" right?

His says, "EA"; however, right number it - it says ... EDITED BY WALMART. Copyright 2006.

No lie.

Messed up, huh?

Dude, Wal-mart is a Ja-jillon dollar company! They're the number 1 company around the world. Their stock is like 450 a share! I think the may be able to bring on a group to edit media.

I could be wrong, tho.

I could be wrong but isn't that a Violation of Copyright Infringment? Unless they have agreement with the Production, Legaly, they couldnt modify a product.