Audio Diaries: Locations, Discussion and Help Thread

DaKing240

I missed only these two diaries. Does any one know how to get these two diaries? If it is a yes, then I would be really appreciate if you can help me with these ones. They are on the last part "Point Prometheus".

Thank you very much :bow:

Point Prometheus

Suchong - Protector Smell

Suchong - Protecting Little Ones

the location for protector smell its in one of the post above

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing that really matters are those two diaries that if you miss, you're screwed and have to start over again, otherwise, there isn't anything else that you can't miss by moving on

Thats good to know. I'm going to stop looking for Andrew Ryan - First Encounter dairy then. I've been looking all over for it with no luck.

I thought you couldn't leave a stage without all of the dairy's first. This sentence with the asterisk confused me. I thought it applied to all of them. But now I see.

One other thing though, and i just found this out today when going to an older save. Once you get to the elevator to go to the final area for the encounter with the final boss, you will NOT be able to go back and search ANYWHERE as the game will not allow you to go back down the elevator to go back and search areas to find you final diaries or tonics, so save before going up the elevator unless you want to lose your chances to get everything without having to make another save

Neptune:

Sullivan : Neptune's Badge

Located in Warf Master area of map. You'll see a room through a window with a desk, safe, Bot SHutdown device. That's the room, but you have to get to it via a crawl space. Turn around and take the first left and you'll see a Little Sister hole and a Bot Shutdown. Take a left and in this room are 2 cannon ball turrets, 1 machine gun turret and at least one camera. Go down the left side and you'll see a crawl space just past some crates on the left. Go through the crawlspace and take out the camera. Then the diary is on the desk.

Right, I will be away on a business trip starting tomorrow morning. While you will see me around and online at random times, I will be unable to update this list. Therefore, Krazie has promised to keep the thread up to date, and will be editing the posts until the list is complete or until I get back. Carry on with those locations!

* Andrew Ryan - First Encounter

* Sullivan - Picked up Timmy H.

Can anyone tell me, where those two are?

I've looked all over Nepthune and Smuggler's Den.

Andrew Ryan - First Encounter

-For some reason, this is listed in the section with Neptune, but it is actually in the next level. When you get to the Farmer's Market in Arcadia (when you go through the Bulkhead door and a new section loads), there are three rooms off the main section. Go to the left-most room and it is leaning against three red crates. I think there was a dead Rosie on the ground in here, but I'm not positive.

Sullivan - Picked up Timmy H.

-Right after you get the diary that is in the shallow pool of water (Mariska Lutz - Masha Come Home), turn to your right. There is a dead body on the ground. Search this body for the diary.

Meh, I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if it's been mentioned, but in the original post, the location of "Andrew Ryan - Working Late Again" is wrong. That audio diary is on the main floor of the tavern (meh, second floor if you count the basement), on a table by the windows. The location listed for that one in the original post is actually the location of "McDonagh - Arresting Fontaine." And I'm 100% sure on this. I'm playing through for my second time and I just picked these two up literally two minutes ago.

Meh, I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if it's been mentioned, but in the original post, the location of "Andrew Ryan - Working Late Again" is wrong. That audio diary is on the main floor of the tavern (meh, second floor if you count the basement), on a table by the windows. The location listed for that one in the original post is actually the location of "McDonagh - Arresting Fontaine." And I'm 100% sure on this. I'm playing through for my second time and I just picked these two up literally two minutes ago.

I can confirm this as well, i just picked it up. There's two diaries on that main floor on tables.

I'm still missing: Any help would be awesome

Arcadia -- Farmer's Market

Andrew Ryan - Desperate Times

Fort Frolic

Anna Culpepper - Ryan's Stableboy

Diane McClintock - Stood Up Again

Hephaestus -- Rapture Central Control

Pablo Navarro - Kyburz Door Code

I've also found these two if you'd like to add em to the list.

Neptune's Bounty -- Smuggler's Hideout

Andrew Ryan - Watch Fontaine

Upper Wharf just left of the northern vending machine on a forklift skid.

Point Prometheus -- Proving

Suchong - Extra Munitions

On the floor inside the room labeled “Plasmid Prototyping” which is inside the “Optimized Eugenics” Area of the level.