Funny glitch for bad guy I found in Reefer Madness

cheevo360

Take THIS thread off please xbox360.org before more people come here to judges me. I love xbox360achievements.org lots and useful from help achievements and fun talk about something in games. I not want people keep judges me because grammers. I am kinda sick hear some of people comments me.

Love you xbox achievements. org for best achievement site and I will big thanks if you remove this thread quickly before more people judges me xx

Edited by cheevo360

I got 100% complete gamerscore for this game last few hours.

I like say something about glitch I found just one, when you arrived 20th Century Market and cops arrived with you all then chase bad guy to ladder where you chase him to up ladder to roof so before on roof and bad guy is glitch part where he climb ladder and I follow him up ladder and see bad guy fall off himself while I am on ladder and he went through bit of wall on ladder then on ground. So I go face to him when he fall on ground and not let me grab him for arrest so I have wait and let him get up himself then he go back climb ladder and I follow him to on roof then finally grab him to complete part of case.

I laugh when it happened lol

Very strange that I found glitch so anyone got glitch part you see in reefer madness case?

Please proofread what you type before you post. I can hardly understand a word that you're saying...

Please proofread what you type before you post. I can hardly understand a word that you're saying...

I don't care what you said. If you look for complait bad mouth then go look somewhere else. People came forums they want no matter if grammer bad or ok or good or perfect. LIFE EVERYONE IS NO ONE PERFECT:locked:woop:

I don't care what you said. If you look for complait bad mouth then go look somewhere else. People came forums they want no matter if grammer bad or ok or good or perfect. LIFE EVERYONE IS NO ONE PERFECT:locked:woop:

Im going to have to agree with tigersrule hun, your posts are painful to read. maybe you should come back when you've learned how to type properly and make a decent sentence so us native English speakers can understand you. yes "no one is perfect" but thats no excuse.

Oh, it did? I looked for it but it wasn't on the market place. I'll have another look, thanks

Right now....it's came out yesterday I think around 4am EST or so.

EDIT..it is there, lol

It wasn't earlier though!

lol

Edited by EFE Assassin

Im going to have to agree with tigersrule hun, your posts are painful to read. maybe you should come back when you've learned how to type properly and make a decent sentence so us native English speakers can understand you. yes "no one is perfect" but thats no excuse.

While this is not an attack on anyone, and I understand Tigersrule and Annalie's thughts, we should be a little more aware towards other people. Not everyone can type perfect English. There may be reasons for that. I have a brother in law who is deaf and when he sends me emails, they are sometimes written incorrectly and it takes a minute to figure out what he is saying. I'm not trying to make excuses for Cheevo, and it is obvious they live in another country, but we should just be aware of things we say to people.

It's a forum for people to share things not complain about someone's grammar. I'm an English major and I can tell you I've seen plenty of posts that are worse and those were from the "English speakers" as you put it. I understood what he was talking about. That's my 2 cents on this whole thing.

Now lets move on to what the topic is "glitches in the game."