7. Hysteria 89

8. raptor94k

9. SentinelLSU

10. mudder85

11. Assassin887

12. Litlcookie887

13. MATT MARDAGAN

14. captainawesomo

alright. we are down to the last two spots guys. hopefully we can get this done and organized by next week!

You do realise that you need more than 16 players to get this:confused: Your gonna need at least 17 one to host wile the others join the hosts game then switch host n repeat i also notice you have someone with a guest in your list im not 100% now but i dont think you can have a guest in online on vegas

Edited by bond109

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All we need now is one more person. Can we all agree on a date and time that is reasonable for everyone participating, what with different time zones across the world, and such? I don't want it to be where only a few of us shows up, as that wouldn't be good....

i have some friends who might be interested. ill get in touch and see if they are interested.

minty, i'm with you. we have the numbers, but if we don't have the coordination, its worthless. let's try to aim for sometime next week. i'm in california, so pst. i'm assuming we probably have some in est and uk in here as well. i'll get my work schedule on fri/sat. i'll update what time is best for me. everyone else should try to do the same.

Hi all,

I know I've signed up for master of ceremonies for dill icious but I set up one on truachievements a couple of weeks ago and I have a boosting session set up tonight for 8:00 p.m. central USA time. We currently have about 10-11 people and I need about 6 more people to finish out the boosting session. If interested in joining our session, shouldn't take too long, send message and friend request to MATT MARDAGAN

Also dill icious I will still help with achievement for boosting session for next week to give ya'll a hand. Thanks!

Hi all,

I know I've signed up for master of ceremonies for dill icious but I set up one on truachievements a couple of weeks ago and I have a boosting session set up tonight for 8:00 p.m. central USA time. We currently have about 10-11 people and I need about 6 more people to finish out the boosting session. If interested in joining our session, shouldn't take too long, send message and friend request to MATT MARDAGAN

Also dill icious I will still help with achievement for boosting session for next week to give ya'll a hand. Thanks!

I'm in.

I will still help out with this achievement though that has been arranged on this forum.

since the week has started already and we haven't gotten much of a plan together, i will be contacting everyone about this to see what time works best for all. if anyone from this point forward is interested in helping or getting the achievement, please feel free to pm me on here or over xbl (please reference the site in some way if you do though, so i know you aren't a random). here's to getting this done!

since the week has started already and we haven't gotten much of a plan together, i will be contacting everyone about this to see what time works best for all. if anyone from this point forward is interested in helping or getting the achievement, please feel free to pm me on here or over xbl (please reference the site in some way if you do though, so i know you aren't a random). here's to getting this done!

I will talk to you about it later today. Matt's strategy was a very good one, so talk to me and I will let you know the best way to run this, so as it's fair and it is not confusing.

to anyone still checking the thread, i sent a mass message out. the proposed time is 530p est us this friday. that's 230p out west and 1030p in the uk. if anyone can't make it, suggest another time please. let me know if you can/can't make it. also, anyone who is coming, if you have any friends that need it, pass the word and let them know. i would hate for 15 of us to show up to this bad boy and then be one short.

I know I've come late to the party here guys, but if anyone is doing another session I would be very interested.

I'm 100% up for this, and if you need any more players I've got a second copy of Vegas and a second 360 with Xbox Live Gold to bring.

sorry i've been off for a few days. getting back to business... we set a tentative date of this weekend to try to reorganize and get everyone else the achievement after we had a lot of no shows, flakes, and general bad luck. saturday is the prime day. i'll contact everyone tomorrow and we'll see about timing

I am DOWN!!!! Please send me an invite to this! I have tried numerous amounts of times to get one going but have failed with only 2-3 people needed in the lobby! So please! I have about 3-4 friends that are always online and are also eager to do this. I am on ANYTIME of day just send me a message saying "This day" or "getting a lobby ready in a couple of hours...." Thanks guys

Gamertag : PACO IS ME