Official Boosting Thread

Tron

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I plan to boost to Elite using the rubberband method in the near future, will set up the dedicated server with my dummy account and put the main profile into the game, possibly I could do it 4-5 times a week starting at around 10pm CET/4pmEST and let it run till 7am/1amEST next morning. I'm at low rank, sergeant, around 37-38k xp so I must do this for a long time till I reach the 675k. Anyone who wants to join pls PM me here or msg on XBL, GT: SATYATEX. After it will be done I'll need help for co-op TH and story but that one I can do only weekends daytime CET.

Need help boosting elite achievement. Will rubber band at night or whatever i have to do to get this. Please someone help and I will help you in return with this or any other game in my library. Thank you very much. hit me up please. gt TRIPPINIIBABY69

I could start the first dedicated server boosting this sat at 22.00CET/16.00EST with my dummy account, my main profile will go for the ranking using the rubberband method.I can leave the boxes on for 8-9 hrs if u want it seriously and can do the same 4-5 times weekly. Add me if u want to do it.

Looking to set up a multi day boost for this game, in other words you will have to surrender the use of your Xbox for probably a week straight. Unless you are willing to do this I'm not going to be interested in doing a boost with you.

Message XxXKnivesXxX on XBL if you want to boost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a dedicated server to rubberband for the Best of the Best achievement (ranking all the up to Elite) if anyone is willing to set up one up. Please chuck me a message, my gamer tag is BobSaget007 and I am current at the Captain rank. And obviously, another person would be need, so a total of three. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...