Achievements Discussion

g4m3r7ag

Anyone know what exactly they mean by 'survived' for all the Survived every event in this series achievements? Just make it to the end or complete all races without totaling your car? If it's the latter, that might be a little difficult.

Also, any info on how fast you need to do it for the 'kill X amount of cars in rapid succession'?

Anyone know what exactly they mean by 'survived' for all the  Survived every event in this series achievements? Just make it to the end or complete all races without totaling your car? If it's the latter, that might be a little difficult.

It differs depending on the series, there are 3 possible results for each race which will count as having 'survived'. For example, one series makes you race with no 'unwreck' feature. The objectives might be set at:

Full Auto medal (equivilent of a gold)

Finish First

Wreck points greater than 75000

15 or more kills

Semi Auto medal (equivilent of silver)

Finish First

Wreck points greater than 40000

Survived medal (equivilent of bronze)

Finish First

As long as you gain one of the above three medals for all races in the series, you will have 'survived'

Each series has a different theme, you may have to race with no unwreck, or with only one life, race with an underpowered car, or have to kill a specific target on top of normal kills etc.

Also, any info on how fast you need to do it for the 'kill X amount of cars in rapid succession'?

A second or two in between kills.

The game's been out here in the UK since Friday, but I'm still not sure whether to get this or not. I've played the demo a few times, and there's a part of me that likes it, and a part that doesn't. What I didn't like was that you couldn't repair your car, and the frame rate seemed to slow down quite a bit at times. Should I maybe just rent it first before I splash out?

I checked out my local Blockbuster this morning, and they don't rent out any 360 games at all, which sucks. :'(

Looks like I'll just have to buy it from GAME, and if I don't like it, I can take it back within 10 days. Their 10-Day Policy really can be useful at times. :p

im a member of www.gamesfrenzy.co.uk for renting. its the UK equivilant of gamesfly. shit website, but they have all ther games. my mate got full auto the day before release throught them as well. if you order now youd have the games on Thursday ;D

I checked out my local Blockbuster this morning, and they don't rent out any 360 games at all, which sucks.  :'(

Looks like I'll just have to buy it from GAME, and if I don't like it, I can take it back within 10 days. Their 10-Day Policy really can be useful at times.  :p

im a member of www.gamesfrenzy.co.uk for renting. its the UK equivilant of gamesfly. shit website, but they have all ther games. my mate got full auto the day before release throught them as well. if you order now youd have the games on Thursday  ;D

Yeah, the site doesn't look that great, but the prices aren't too bad. Renting two games in one month would be cheaper though. I'm sure I can think of something else.

I checked out my local Blockbuster this morning, and they don't rent out any 360 games at all, which sucks.  :'(

Looks like I'll just have to buy it from GAME, and if I don't like it, I can take it back within 10 days. Their 10-Day Policy really can be useful at times.  :p

im a member of www.gamesfrenzy.co.uk for renting. its the UK equivilant of gamesfly. shit website, but they have all ther games. my mate got full auto the day before release throught them as well. if you order now youd have the games on Thursday  ;D

Yeah, the site doesn't look that great, but the prices aren't too bad. Renting two games in one month would be cheaper though. I'm sure I can think of something else.

yeah, but in theory you could probably rent 6 games a month

yeah, but in theory you could probably rent 6 games a month

It does sound really good, but I'll need to persuade my parents first. Being young sucks. :(