ocfp

It's going to be the best game to ever hit a console without multiplayer. Why must every RPG be an MMO? They're totally different. They need to be coded differently and MMO's are, for the most part, populated by childish idiots who ruin the fun of the game.

exactly, MMO's are full of idiots, but occasionally you run into some helpful people, but that rarely happens for me, so i usually take things solo,

WoW hasn't been boring for me yet. My girlfriend and I have been playing WoW since open beta and we still play it almost daily. When you get into a good guild (clan) and have people you can trust and be friends with it takes the game to a new level. Nothing like grouping together with your buds and playing through a long instance. I think it really depends on the people you play with and your guild.

I have mix feeling about MMOs.  I've played some good ones like Diablo II (if you consider that an MMO) and some bad ones like Guild Wars.  Regardless, I don't think Oblivion would make a very good MMO.

Diablo 2 and Guild Wars arent true MMOs :-\

In the sense of MMO they are, but they lack too many features of a true MMO to actually be considered one.. And Guild Wars was pretty decent, especially the PVP system..

• 1 year later...