This is just stupid: harvester on hard.

Riverpatrol

lvl 35 warrior. I can get to stage two and then I just get raped by the skeletons.

I have read every post here and other forums and stage 2 gets me everytime. Almost as bad as ME2's ship stage.

Tried CMpunk17's glitch too.

Just had 3 npc survive and still got owned

Edited by Riverpatrol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wish my problem lied in that I didn't know about a red switch but what makes this impossible for me is these reasons:

1) Brogan is not a controllable character as somehow doing a ranger multiple creatures between my blight wolf and jerriks bronco caused the bronto to take HIS spot. (I can have 2 brontos somehow)

2) I've gotten to the 2nd half, but health paultices won't work. AT ALL. I'll be there hitting B to quick heal 50 times and my character wont even motion to use one.

3) From not being able to control Brogan and my stupid golem not following my set tactics, it's just me and maybe the glitched bronto.

I'll make it work somehow but it's pissing me off.

I agree, this is complete bs. This is the cheapest boss I have seen second only to Metroid Prime boss and it is second only because at least it doesn't take 45 minutes to get to it.

The fact that it takes, um what, 15 seconds for your squad to die means the game doesn't even give you a chance. Oh great, the effin thing has 2 forms, immune to magic, immune to melee 95% of the time and has hordes of allies. Why do I have to jump through these hoops having paid $65, FU bioware I hope the guy who designed this boss gets locked up in a room having to beat it with level 6 rogue

• 5 weeks later...
I agree, this is complete bs. This is the cheapest boss I have seen second only to Metroid Prime boss and it is second only because at least it doesn't take 45 minutes to get to it.

The fact that it takes, um what, 15 seconds for your squad to die means the game doesn't even give you a chance. Oh great, the effin thing has 2 forms, immune to magic, immune to melee 95% of the time and has hordes of allies. Why do I have to jump through these hoops having paid $65, FU bioware I hope the guy who designed this boss gets locked up in a room having to beat it with level 6 rogue

I'm going to make a separate thread this evening when I get home outlining the strategy/equipment used/etc. that I used for this achievement for anyone who did not play as a Mage (like myself) and/or does not want to/know how to use the item dupe tactic (also, like myself). Unfortunately, for some, this may mean playing through the majority of Origins and Awakenings with a new character in order to build up the specific equipment/potions, but I think it's a nice strategy. I did this in about 3 mins with my main character at level 33 and the only party member that fell was the Golem. I do agree that this boss was stupid-ass difficult and may not have been so infuriating if the skeletons didn't respawn so quickly with the addition of some of them being boss level themselves. It certainly felt like an achievement when it was all said and done, however.

Edited by XperimntNterror

Which Metroid Prime boss are you talking about? The first games end boss? He wasn't all that hard... You even got 3ish health tanks back after you beat his first form.