Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone want to knock out realistic on first day. i strt my spring break and will be playing this non stop for days straight. i am looking for a partner who isnt a noob and knows what there doin. also they haver to be able to keep playing. im serious and want to do this in a couple of days. pm me if your a serious player and will also be playing all day and all night everyday next week and the week after that.

does anyone want to knock out realistic on first day. i strt my spring break and will be playing this non stop for days straight. i am looking for a partner who isnt a noob and knows what there doin. also they haver to be able to keep playing. im serious and want to do this in a couple of days. pm me if your a serious player and will also be playing all day and all night everyday next week and the week after that.

you wanna jump in we me a pepsi? we planning on doing the same thing:drunk

you wanna jump in we me a pepsi? we planning on doing the same thing:drunk

yeah dude but i just got really bad news. my fucking dumb as shit gamestop does not release it until friday. wtf:eek:. i know. i might have my bro drive me up to ny to get it. idk ill get it somehow. if friday is good then yes i would love to play with you guys. god im so fucking pissed.

Throw me in for everything, I'm doing story then terrorist hunt then multiplayer and would love help with all of those.

GT - DF Legend

Funny thing though, not only do I still not have my own 360 back from Microsoft after my Army of Two related Rings of Death (still borrowing a friend's 360 whose dad is out of town) but I won't have the money to buy my own copy of the game even at this point. So... I'm going to be at my friend's house all Spring break who has a copy and probably playing with him, then again he's not as dedicated as me so yeah I'll probably be needing help anyway.

ok so first come first serve.

1)Solomonides

2) kiwi18

3)lewishewitt

4) blinkzero

i need a pm confimring you can be on at a certain time which right now looks like all day friday,saturday,and sunday. if you see halo,gears, or cod4 its my lil bro. let him be. dont bombard him with messages and FR. i will send you each a message once you PM me with the confirmatio and what time you can be on. thanks

ps. does anyone want to be a backup just incase someone has to go or cannot make it. then the backup could jump in. pm if you wanna be a backup

ok so first come first serve.

1)Solomonides

2) kiwi18

3)lewishewitt

4) blinkzero

i need a pm confimring you can be on at a certain time which right now looks like all day friday,saturday,and sunday. if you see halo,gears, or cod4 its my lil bro. let him be. dont bombard him with messages and FR. i will send you each a message once you PM me with the confirmatio and what time you can be on. thanks

ps. does anyone want to be a backup just incase someone has to go or cannot make it. then the backup could jump in. pm if you wanna be a backup

Put me on the list man.