Glitching Collectibles

odionthemesiah

i am going through the game on expert and collecting all the collectibles on my way when i got to level 11 i think it is i can't lift the last one!!!! i have restarted the last checkpoint and even restarted the level on several occasions but to no avail. Is anyone else having any issues similar to this?

Yeah, fourth collectible on 'Winter in Vemork'.

I dropped my sniper rifle to pick up the Panzerfaust in the cable car. When I went back for it, it had disappeared. Ok, it's my primary rifle, but I'll use the MP40 until I get a replacement. So, when you exit the cable car and kill a few people, you work your way upstairs and out a door, where your partner says he's going all stealth.

Okay, so there is a sniper rifle on the wall inside the building, so I pick it up and refill my ammo. I use the binoculars to mark the four enemies outside. I make my way to the right behind the truck and snipe the barrel to kill one guy. Then I get a glitch. I've suddenly switched to my MP40 with only 32 bullets and my sniper rifle disappeared. Plus, I can't switch to my handgun, use my binoculars or throw any grenades (I have two). So I reload the checkpoint. Nope. I purposely die. Nope. Now I notice the prompts are gone and I can't pick up any new weapons (there are some KAR98's lying around). I kill everyone and go to the elevator. That prompt is missing too.

So when I enter the door to get to the last collectible, I can't pick it up. No prompt. Well damn. Again, I reload the checkpoint and purposely die. Nothing. At this point, I don't want to restart, so I just finish the level. When the 'Fortress' mission loads, everything is fine.

I guess I'll go back and replay that mission to see if it glitches again. This sucks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got the glitch on level 10 as well (after the cable car ride) [during the stealth part, the glitch happened, when the guards discovered me], so I had to restart the level. Not picking up the Panzerfaust worked for me as well.

The glitch reset my weapon to the MP40 and all the prompts disappeared...