Ultimate Player Trouble

Guffnuts

I have literally just finished gunning towards the Ultimate Player acheivement and it has faield to unlock. All of the cups and leagues are showing as being won - the only things that are showing as N/A are All Titles Won and D1 Promotion for The First Time. I have played over 500 games and scored nearly 1500 goals too. Does anybody know what I need to do to get this ruddy acheivement to unlock? It's the last one that I need for 1000 gamer points.

It has to say that you have been D1 Promoted for the first time. Strange that you haven't got this thou, and still have got the others like D1 Cup and League Win.

You just have to start Master League over again, and get promoted. Just save before the promotion to be sure that the gallery confirms it.

I'm also doing the Ultimate Player achievement. Have everything but 500 wins. Just need 60 more.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ya i have the same problem its says N\A for dutch erediviese

i hv just started it and hope it works out.ive already 144 hrs game time im fed up :(

I too finished the Erediviese and it said N/A. I had skipped the ceremony at the end but when I went back and finished the ceremony it had the date and not N/A on my stats. I tested it on another league and it was the same. You have to watch the ceremony. Hope this helps. :)

I too finished the Erediviese and it said N/A. I had skipped the ceremony at the end but when I went back and finished the ceremony it had the date and not N/A on my stats. I tested it on another league and it was the same. You have to watch the ceremony. Hope this helps. :)

ya i gt this.it seems you hv to finish d stupid ceremony

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spent weeks on this game trying to plough through the master league (D! and D2 cups and leagues)

For some reason, I only have dates on the Masters Cup (Europa cup equivilant) and the Champions League equivilant even though I played 3 seasons in a row = promoted from D2 to D1 and won all cups in between - still set to N/A. Will try a new Master League game and watch the cup/league win ceremonies.