post here if you beat cod 4 on veteran

Chris764

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat this game :D:D This is my first game on the hardest difficulty (i think i'm causal gamer :p) But I haven't Eyes and Ears because I was playing with cheats (just for fun) :( And I think I won't get this never :/ When I will back, I will try beat High Mile Club!

CoD 4 was my first call of duty game, and i found that the levels like; one shot one kill, heat, and no fighting in the war room were overrated as to how hard they were. If you knew what you were doing, and after a few attempts at the levels you knew where enemies would come from. With good use of flashbangs and tactics, and not going all kamikaze, the game is actually fair easy.

thats if we're not including Mile High Club. :eek:

^Yes

I finally beat Mile High Club... Rest of vet took about a week and a half last year. Finally got back to it.

Running from house to house is a pain in the ass, and my friend who can do Blowtorch & Corkscrew can't even do Safehouse. It's his last mission and last achievement, he has 960G for the game and just can't do it. I guess it depends on personal skill level on different aspects of the game. :)

I beat the game on veteran=] It only took me about 30 minutes to beat mile high club(which I think is pretty good:p) I started playing the game a while ago and then took a super long break and just came back to the game a couple days ago. It wasn't too bad but I did keep a broken controller next to me so I could throw it off of shit when i got really pissed:p

I beat the game on veteran=] It only took me about 30 minutes to beat mile high club(which I think is pretty good:p) I started playing the game a while ago and then took a super long break and just came back to the game a couple days ago. It wasn't too bad but I did keep a broken controller next to me so I could throw it off of shit when i got really pissed:p

OMG thats the Best idea!! now i can not worry about breaking mine so i can have it as a decoy lol!!

beat it today. woop!

Safehouse, heat and NFIWR were hardest imo (found mile high club fairly easy tbh), but i was fairly lucky (heat- got on helicopter with 1 second left for example xD) and it felt good when i did them :)

now just 15 intel and your show sucks to go!

1k here we come :D

wait...

beat it today. woop!

Safehouse, heat and NFIWR were hardest imo (found mile high club fairly easy tbh), but i was fairly lucky (heat- got on helicopter with 1 second left for example xD) and it felt good when i did them :)

now just 15 intel and your show sucks to go!

1k here we come :D

wait...

I found Safehouse, and One Shot, One Kill the hardest just because of the time wait lol. Safehouse was the hardest level in my opinion and beginning of Shock and Awe. I don't know but I guess I found NFIWR pretty easy, except one part.

Working on "Your Show Sucks" and I got myself my first 1000G ever LOL !!!