Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Need Help Getting the Hardcore Achievement. please assist!

gt is ' FuzzFace UK '

**EDIT**

I finished Hardcore on single player. Hardest mission was the fuel depot by miles. If anyone wants help to get the legit Achievement I can help out. However, if you die you won't get the Awards so do be careful;)

FuzzFace UK

Edited by FuzzFace UK
updated offering help

am i right in thinking that if someone has a save file for completing it on hardcore i can get the achievement for joining the last save section of the game?

can someone clear this up for me?

and if so can somebody help me get this please? will save me many hours of gaming so i can crack on with other games!

will help who ever helps me if they need any on any other games.

GT: SGT Giblets

am i right in thinking that if someone has a save file for completing it on hardcore i can get the achievement for joining the last save section of the game?

can someone clear this up for me?

and if so can somebody help me get this please? will save me many hours of gaming so i can crack on with other games!

will help who ever helps me if they need any on any other games.

GT: SGT Giblets

Pretty sure that was patched with the latest update, not 100% sure though.

I'm looking to get the "All Patched Up" achievement. Last achievement I need besides hardcore, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

flew through the 1st two levels 1st try but the 3rd level! oh sweet baby jesus.... im sure i have a magnetic helmet on i move 3 inches and get headshot its unreal! so i might have to admit defeat and get someone to do it with.... only want someone whos decent though i dont want to have to carry a noob through the whole campaign.

you up for it gamerx24?

Can anyone confirm that the Hardcore Glitch is patched up?

I had finished the campaign on normal and started playing on hardcore until mission 3. Then my xbox got banned and me saved game file was corruped. I started a new campaign and tried the hardcore glitch but it didnt work.

Do you have to have the normal campaign finished for this to work?

I hope so otherwise im kinda f*cked. Currently at mission 10 on Normal.

Looking for 3 experienced people want to give Hardcore a try with me. Mic required. Flexible boostings sessions and no quitting out on somebody when an achievement doenst unlock.

Add me, GT:

drx86

count me in need all pacht up hip shotter and the hardcore chivo

gamer tag Grimlord Nikon

Edited by Grimlord Nikon

Ok nice, so we've got 4 people now ready to go. I'll message you guys when i get home tonight and i'll try to fix a date.

Minimum of the first sessions is mission 1, 2 and 3 for me as 1 & 2 are quite easy and straight forward. 3 is going to be a pain in the ass but after that its going to be downhill from there.

Hi guys and gals, just thought i'd try and clear a few things up here,

1, The Hardcore glitch is alive and well indeed.

2, The only person who can host and cause this glitch to work is someone who got it legit.

3, It dosn't work for some and this is where the confusion arises.

The only reason i can think of is people are having problems with thier save game, i believe you must have a saved game yourself,(the person wanting the glitch) i.e hosted it or single playerd it. NOT jump into someone else's match while on the regular playthrough. For some reason i dont think it registeres it correctly, even though it'd throw you an achieve for mission.

I went through hardcore solo, as i found the A.I to be more reliable than most, Just remember to take it slow.

P.s, the reason i know it works is that i did it for a pal 20 mins ago.

Edited by galve666
Gramma

ha, I played with two guys wanting the hardcore ACH and they aboth died withing 2 minutes lol! thanks for the help:) the AI make better bait:)

Hardcore is 90% skills 10% luck / spawn

**EDIT**

I completed the whole game on hardcore single player!! :)

If anyone wants legit help with HARDCORE I can assist.

Edited by FuzzFace UK
updated - offering help