Looking for some new followers on your Xbox One? Post your GT here!

bplayak

Hi, new to the XB1 and this site, but not to the brand. Moved over from PS4 and looking to build friend list with fellow gamers. I'm in the UK and on most nights, I play all genres and am getting pretty much all new releases inc. Diablo III, Destiny, Halo MCC, Far Cry, AC Unity etc (enjoy co-op alot). Always willing to help, play serious and for fun. I am just past the 30 year old mark so appreciate fellow gamers in similar age bracket.

Currently own and play:

Battlefield 4

Titanfall

Forza 5

DR3

FIFA14

Tomb Raider

Trials Fusion

Sniper Elite 3

Add me, especially if you are looking for Diablo III and Destiny co-op and have a good sense of humour (Red Dwarf, Faulty Towers and Black Adder era)

Hello everyone. My GT is IK A IB IL lE.

Capital I in front of every letter except the A and its a lower case L in front of the E.

I have been playing Xbox since the original. I play just about every day. Numerous different games. Hit me up with a friends request if you want to play something.

Hello everybody, my GT is SmartriX

I have been Xboxing since day one and I play a large variety of games - just about everything. :dance:

I am 29, I have been lurking on this site for years and I just recently hit the 100k gamerscore mark, I love going for achievements, full completions, goofing around and having a good time with teamwork online. :drunk

The older I have gotten the more of my friends have dropped off from the game scene but I still avidly game, going to add a ton of people from this thread - add me too and give a shout out that you're from the forums! :woop:

Gamertag: FullMoonBeaver

Follow me and I will follow you back. Most the time, I am playing SP games. But I will help with Crimson Dragon and Ryse, despite nearly being finished with the MP achievements. Might try and do the online achievements for Fifa 14. I will be getting Minecraft for XB1, so feel free to add me in advance for that.

GT: Selections XBA

Currently playing Diablo 3 & Forza 5. Open to boost anything as I always keep my games. So if you see something I have and need a boosting partner, hit me up!

Im 25 and in Australia. Mostly play late nights 9pm-3am daily.

Looking at getting: GTA:V, Forza Horizons 2, The Crew, AC:U, Dragon Age & Far Cry 4.

Edited by Selections