SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody willing to boost with me and my dummy account? I have a dummy account to boost headshots / challenges off of but nobody to boost with. I'm willing to let you control the account and let me kill it down, in return for you doing the same.

If I go for a hour, you get a hour of kills. Great way to boost, quick, effective, and don't hurt your K/D. Msg me at Dr. Merknstein telling me your interested.

I'm willing to do this boost back and forth for a while, until I hit 10th prestige. I play a lot normally with my group of friends, and will not always want to boost this way every time i come online.

If interested, msg me.

Happy boosting.

RIOT SHIELD BOOSTING

I will be setting up sessions at a wide range of hours for quite a bit until I get to my desired stopping point.

If you are interested in boosting, send a FR AND text message stating: X360A Riot Shield Boosting.

It doesn't matter if you have OMA/Akimbo P90. As people will be prestiging and such, they will eventually fall into that category.

Only rules are, if you can't stay for a few games don't accept the invite to the session. There is no point in joining and playing one game and making everyone back out and set it up once more.

I will pair you up with someone of similar level to you unless you have a friend that you can invite and you both can boost.

I will explain how to boost to whoever doesn't know how.

Thank you.

i would like to join you tomorrow, but i don't exactly know how to shield boost, or what OMA is. however i do enjoy boosting.

ill be on for most of the day

message me on XBL

GT WeavingKitty