1. 1. Has this little guide helped you?

• Yes (Keep Going!
    • No (Don't create more guides please)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another idea I've actually been able to try is:

Join a Survival game with a friend and give Jonathan an Astral Ring. Choose Hard Chapter 1 and spam subweapons on the boss/the other player, you can level up pretty quickly though be careful using the boomerang or the cross as at about lv. 5+ you'll actually be able to kill the boss.

I took off all attack gear prior to doing this.

@ Lao Shan Dragon What happens to jonathan's whip at max, anything significant or just gets longer?

Wrecking Ball quick guide: 2 master rings, chapter 6 hard, roll behind final guards and let em have it with the wrecking ball, it levels really fast that way.

oh and, anyone have a good way to lvl the axe?, I need a way to lvl this useless thing quick

@ Lao Shan Dragon What happens to jonathan's whip at max, anything significant or just gets longer?

Wrecking Ball quick guide: 2 master rings, chapter 6 hard, roll behind final guards and let em have it with the wrecking ball, it levels really fast that way.

oh and, anyone have a good way to lvl the axe?, I need a way to lvl this useless thing quick

try level 3 hard. go to the yellow platform spam axes all the way down hitting boss's head should do 5 or 6 hits each throw~~ :Bounce:

Jonathan Morris has equipment that only he can use

-head

Simon's bandanna

Bandanna passed down through generation of belmonts

-chest

Brilliant Mail

Increases subweapon strength

simon's plate

breast plate passed down through generation of belmonts

-feet

Simon's sandals

sandals passed down through generation of belmonts

location= chest from lvl 6 hard for all of them

Edited by waddledoo

Here's what me and my friend did to level our sub-weapons. Make a private survival match with someone on chapter 1 hard. Equip the weapons you want to level and 1 master ring + 1 astral ring. Spam the boss until you're low on HP and jump into the boss, then repeat.

If there's a sub-weapon you want to level faster, set it to your down+b. You can dash cancel the animation on the weapon set to down+b and throw it faster than normal.