No games online??

unsubliminal

I can find games fine. I'm actually in one right now. The only problem i'm having is that i've played a couple of games already and at the end of the game I lose the connection to the host.

What a shit double XP weekend when we cant get into games... this is bullshit. ive been searching all game modes for about 30 mins now.im gonna give up

I've had the same issue, looking for games for what seems like ages, and then finally resorting to the open guide - recently played friends - join session in progress...even though NAT type is open and ports have been forwareded etc etc. The MP is fucking pathetic.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, can't find any online games either.

What a shitty MP...:mad:

Can you give a reason it's shitty besides that you can't find anyone? I don't have many issues in game, and honestly don't know what everyone hates it for. Once I got headshotted in the foot though, was hilarious watching the camera go into slowmotion as I get shot in the foot, lol.

I couldn't find matches on map pack maps either. :(

Can you give a reason it's shitty besides that you can't find anyone?

Yeah, I can.

It's laggy as hell, the aim is terrible, our beloved achievements are glitched for many people and not being able to find a game online less than 3 months after launch is a solid proof itself.

Even with the double XP weekend, the servers are empty.

I REALLY enjoyed the SP. But the MP is just lame...

Edited by Wicelow

If you're having trouble finding matches online you might wanna try to change your console's locale setting.

(System settings/Console settings/Language and Locale/Locale)

I just recently bought this game on a recommendation from a friend. I was gonna jump in real quick and get a multiplayer match out of the way as soon as possible because of the Dedication achievement. This failed utterly though when I gave up trying to find a match after 45 minutes of fruitless attempts.

I spoke to my friend about it the day after (read: assaulted him with various rants about what a piece of shit game he tricked me into buying). He had never had these problems though.

We've played together for the past 10 days or so and when we're together in a squad we get matches. If I'm alone however I have a much harder time. I've also noticed how the problems seem to increase if it's late, i.e. midnight or later.

We were playing this past Sunday trying to get the most out of the double XP weekend (we didn't know about it and missed out on Friday and Saturday). At about 10-11pm we started having some problems getting matches and it got progressivly worse. Finally we had to break up our squad and my friend searched for matches on his own. By himself he didn't experience any difficulty so when he got a match I then had to try to join his session. This worked if the game wasn't already full.

We did this for a while but finally my friend went to bed. Greedy for XP I decided to keep going even though I was tired as hell. Problem was I couldn't find a match at all. Not a single one. This is when I decided to start experimenting with the locale settings.

I'm a Swede and so is the friend I keep mentioning. My locale was set to Sweden. I changed it to United States and started the game back up, searched for a match and... *bam* two seconds later I found one. Played for several hours more and had no problems finding matches at all.

Talked to my friend about it earlier today and he checked his locale setting and it was set to United Kingdom. He wasn't even aware of it. He had some vague memory of switching it sometime long ago when boosting something or other with some brits. This explains why he could find matches when I couldn't.

Before posting this I have been playing a few hours with my locale set to United Kingdom and it has worked perfectly.

tl;dr - try to change your locale, preferably to UK or USA

Edited by Heptagrammaton
tl;dr