4/10 Difficulty on roadmap? Thinking of renting...

Mega Mayo Man

Hey all, just wondered what justifies the 4/10 difficulty on the roadmap?

I'm aware there are collectibles but can you give me any insight on the actual difficulty of gameplay? Do you have certain amount of lives per level? Is it a '2 hit and dead' game? Are there any time trial events etc

Thanks for any replies I may get that aren't flames.

My thoughts on it were: out of 10, 5 is average difficulty for the "casual" gamer and this game is slighty under that. Really the majority of the game is a 3 for regular people. The only reason it is bumped to 4 is for "Sneaky Sneaky" and Elite Space Ranger". Also some people REALLY have trouble with the Alley Toss mini-game which can prevent them from getting around 200:gsicon:.

I also try to do my ratings for a casual gamer not a hardcore one. That way Lil Johnny's mom can read it and have a realistic expectation of difficulty and "Teh Super Joe" gamer can post and say how fast he beat the game because he "rulz" and how it should be rated a 1. (pads his ego and makes him feel good).

PS3T has a poll here and it is currently between 4 to 5 as well. The game is identical on both systems.

Thanks for the reply mate, I agree with how the ratings are assigned for the casual gamers since I'm sure people of all ages and skills use this website.

Thanks for the insight on the potentially annoying achievements, and more importantly for putting together a well structured guide and roadmap.

• 3 weeks later...