Cyborg Armor & Fox Blades for Everyone

Still missing the commando armor.

I'm sure it'll turn up. If the Cyborg Ninja & Fox Blade, the most sought after preorder incentive, shows up for three bucks, I'm sure the crap no one wants will, too. It's likely that whomever paid for it's exclusivity just paid for a slightly longer period of time than the others. Because it's already on the UK marketplace along with the others.

I'm kind of hoping this might be the beginning of some further customization DLC. New weapons and armor would always be welcome.

Edited by ThePumpkinKing

I'm sure it'll turn up. If the Cyborg Ninja & Fox Blade, the most sought after preorder incentive, shows up for three bucks, I'm sure the crap no one wants will, too. It's likely that whomever paid for it's exclusivity just paid for a slightly longer period of time than the others. Because it's already on the UK marketplace along with the others.

I'm kind of hoping this might be the beginning of some further customization DLC. New weapons and armor would always be welcome.

The ultimate edition that was on ps3 had all the preorder dlc and rumor is that they will show up separately on there so I'm sure it'll turn up on 360. There also was some post somewhere (I think it was on their forums if I remember right) that said they were looking into other skins and such as dlc.

• 1 month later...