Big Silver Door in Silverpines....

II griever II

I came across a large Silver Door in Silverpines right across from the Carpenter's Lodge, and it has a sign next to it with a skull/crossbones on it. I have no idea how to get into it, or what the signifcance of the door is or even if anyone can go through the door... Does anyone know anything about this door?

I came across a large Silver Door in Silverpines right across from the Carpenter's Lodge, and it has a sign next to it with a skull/crossbones on it. I have no idea how to get into it, or what the signifcance of the door is or even if anyone can go through the door... Does anyone know anything about this door?

It will probably be used for DLC later.

It will probably be used for DLC later.

No thats not right, it's a door to a special weapon. You can find a ghost soldier in the woods (at night) which gives you a quest to collect 4 Bones of a ghost wolf.

Search the wood for 4 ghost soldiers, one is digging, one is in a lake, one stand in front of a cave (where a bone is in the chest) and one is standing somewhere (don't know anymore if the first one gives you the first bone). Remember the shiny corsur don't appear in this mission. You must search the stuff by yourself.

After you collect all bones bring them to the grave plate by the graveyard and the ghost wolf appears, bring you to the door and open it.

After you get the sword the ghost commander and 4 soldiers apear. They want the sword back. You can kill them easy. Quest done.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. It is only available with the Collector's Edition.

Does the same go for the Hunter's Lodge in Mistpeak Valley? I can't seem to find anyway to reach it, but saw it in a friend's game.. I'm assuming it is also a LE or CE location/quest.

Yes thats right! Only LE. You can find the bulldog potion and clothes in a chest in the house and a few nice goodies outside.

Ya the Hunter's Lodge is blocked by a wall if you don't have the CE code or haven't reached the part in the game when it unlocks if you do have it. haha i spent a good hour or so looking for it when I first got to mistpeak, only to find out it unlocks at a certain point in the game.

• 2 years later...