Top 10 Games in your gaming history

Painkiller Q8

http://www.original-gamer.com/og/images/topten.jpg

hey all, let's see what is the best 10 games you ever played in your gaming life !!

is there any game stuck in your mind like forever!! and you will never for get .. and sometimes you want to play them again if you have the chance!

and please guys .. try to list the games and some reasons why you like it !!

okay? XD

let me start !

1 - Grand Theft Auto IV

everyone know this game took 10/10 everywhere.. and its simple .. this game is totally perfect and there is no even one bad thing on it. I really loved it so much and I can play it forever.. best sand box game ever!

2 - Metal Gear Solid 4

its a legend game and has the best story line every since the first one on ps1.. and solid snake become a close friend for all who play this game and never forget this game ever!

3 - God of War II

this game is amazing .. and it has an insane character with amazing gameplay and best action ever!

4 - Shadow of the Colossus

I am speechless here, I can't explane my feeling about this game, and I think I wont see any such thing again loved it until death.

5 - Guitar Hero II

I never expected to stick with a music game like this in my life.. its totally amazing and easy addicted game.. thats why it has a big collection 1. 2. 80s. 3. Aerosmith. WT. Metallica .. I guess everyone love it eh?

6 - Forza Motorsport 2

I am a huge fan of racing games.. and I never expected to see a racing game near Gran Turismo... but FORZA 2 one of the best racing games ever!! and it has best crashs, physics and stuff.. and don't forget the online carrer and Action house. FTW!!

7 - Mafia

I wont say much about it .. this game is the only game I drop tears becose of the storry events.. LOVE and RESPECT it .. can't wait for MAFIA 2

8 - Little Big Planet

this game is RARE and hell !! I love it more than any game on PS3 .. since I am into art stuff so much.. I am in love with it now. and I made amazing levels in LBP :D

9 - Shen mu 2

one of the best games in my gaming history .. best story and gameplay was awesome!! so sad the is no more :(

10 - Tekken

best fighting game.. it has the best fighting system ever.. and amazing history and characters!! so much love!

Edited by Painkiller Q8

1 - Grand Theft Auto IV

everyone know this game took 10/10 everywhere.. and its simple .. this game is totally perfect and there is no even one bad thing on it. I really loved it so much and I can play it forever.. best sand box game ever!

That would be #1 on my biggest dissapointment list ever...

Making a top 10 list when i have played since 1991-1992 is not gonna work either, to many great games and consoles have come by.

That would be #1 on my biggest dissapointment list ever...

Making a top 10 list when i have played since 1991-1992 is not gonna work either, to many great games and consoles have come by.

oh really?! no way.. GTA IV dissapoinment !! you gotta be kidding me..

I know there is many .. but pick best of 10 .. thank god I didn't say top 3 :p

In no particular order:

1. Wolfenstein 3D

The godfather of shooting games, it changed the way games were played. It was the first game I ever played and fell in love.

2. Doom

There's just something about it that you can't get in games of today, it will always be a classic.

3. Street Fighter 2

The best fighting game ever. It's just addicting, I used to play this for hours on end back when the SNES was out.

4. Kingdom Hearts 2

It had a compeling story and kept me coming back for more. The gameplay was excellent and I couldn't out it down.

5. Fallout 3

One of the best RPG's I've played. Although the story was short, it still kep me occupied and entertained.

6. Oblivion

This is by far the best RPG game I have played to date IMO. It was so big that I still haven't done everything yet.

7. Mirror's Edge

It was just so original. I haven't played a game like this before and the story was actually pretty good.

8. Unreal Tournament 2004

I've never been able to put this game down. It's so fast paced and there's always action. I'm still playing it to this day.

9. Pokemon Gold/Silver

I still find these two the best Pokemon games to date. I don't know why but I just really enjoyed them the most.

10. Super Smash Bros Melee

I rebought this game like 5 times because it kept breaking. But I still loved this game because it never got boring to me.

There's my Top 10 of all time. I have plenty of disappointments, but I'll save them for another day ;)

Lol GTA 4 a perfect game hahaha thats good.

My top 10 in history of my own gaming.

1. Goldeneye 007 - Really good single player campaign when I first played, it still is enjoyable.

2. Perfect Dark - Great solo and multiplayer action.

3. Bubsi on Mega Drive - Fun platformer that got annoying but was a challenge.

4. GTA San Andreas - This game is one of the best on PS2 for me if not the best.

5. Medal of Honor Vangard.

6. Call of Duty 4

7. Saints Row 2

8. Zelda Ocarina of Time

9. Pokemon Yellow

10. Need for Speed Underground 2

In no particular order:

1. Wolfenstein 3D

The godfather of shooting games, it changed the way games were played. It was the first game I ever played and fell in love.

2. Doom

There's just something about it that you can't get in games of today, it will always be a classic.

3. Street Fighter 2

The best fighting game ever. It's just addicting, I used to play this for hours on end back when the SNES was out.

4. Kingdom Hearts 2

It had a compeling story and kept me coming back for more. The gameplay was excellent and I couldn't out it down.

5. Fallout 3

One of the best RPG's I've played. Although the story was short, it still kep me occupied and entertained.

6. Oblivion

This is by far the best RPG game I have played to date IMO. It was so big that I still haven't done everything yet.

7. Mirror's Edge

It was just so original. I haven't played a game like this before and the story was actually pretty good.

8. Unreal Tournament 2004

I've never been able to put this game down. It's so fast paced and there's always action. I'm still playing it to this day.

9. Pokemon Gold/Silver

I still find these two the best Pokemon games to date. I don't know why but I just really enjoyed them the most.

10. Super Smash Bros Melee

I rebought this game like 5 times because it kept breaking. But I still loved this game because it never got boring to me.

There's my Top 10 of all time. I have plenty of disappointments, but I'll save them for another day ;)

Nice stuff .. but I only like MIRRORS EDGE here .. as you just said .. It was just so original and great

10 - Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess - First Zelda with the Wii Mote... was allways going to be special... but this was just incredible

9 - Pokemon Red/Blue - i made sure i caught them all... in school hours, till stupid hours in the morning, on holiday... most addictive game ever

8 - Eternal Darkness - very original game, loved the effect to make you trip out, would love to see another game like this or hell seeing as remakes are the crave now adays this re-buffed for the Wii

7 - Final Fantasy X - i've never been so attached to characters other then my number 1 and number 2 games in this list. one of the best stories, best characters. unfortunatly FFX2 couldnt follow it up well enough for me.

6 - Resident Evil Remake - made one of the best games i've played near perfect. incredible game

5 - GTA1. - Revise for my year 6 tests.... fuck that i've got Liberty city at my disposal... what an awesome awesome game, we knew better things would come from this. (thanks mum for buying me an 18 game when i was 11 :) )

4 - Goldeneye - countless afternoons playing multiplayer with my mates, same for everyone i can imagine... lots of laughs

3 - Halo 2. DUEL WIELDING NEEDLERS!!!!! one of the best moments in my gaming life.

2 - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - as mentioned above, i got so attached to the characters, and due to alot of them being mentioned in GTA3, Vice City it just made the game so much more.. film like... whats not fun about driving a hover craft off mount chilliad?

1 - Shenmue 1 - my favourite game...... ever!!!! please Sega show Shenmue 3 at e3!!

there's so many more games that i've dedicated hours to playing, and it was so difficult to narrow it down to 10. dropping the likes of Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty, Gran Turismo, Super Mario 64, Smash Bro's, Splinter Cell, Fable, Starwars KoToR...... and such is tough, people may disagree with my top 10. but meh... my opion so deal with it....

Some good lists there guys. Iunno if I could pick only 10... But lets see....

10. Starcraft (PC) - Too bad Starcraft II is going to take forever to come out. But, atleast its not like Starcraft: Ghost... or so I hope.

9. Super Mario Brothers Series (NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii) I dont think that theres not a single SMB game I havent played. Loved more than some, and couldnt stand a few, but those games really got me into the gaming world. Especially SMB for the NES.

8. Goldeneye 007 (N64) - One of the first shooters Ive played. Definatly changed the way of shooter games for me.

7. Half-Life Series (PC) - I dont know what it is. I just cant help myself when it comes to bashing aliens and The Combine with a crowbar. Its so satisfying. Hah. Screw Master Cheif and his SMG's and RPG's. The Freeman only needed a crowbar!

6. Super Smash Brothers (N64) - Theres just something about the original that beats out the other. And whats not fun about beating up Nintendo characters that you've always wanted to beat?

5. Worms: Armageddon (PC) - Whats better than blowing up worms with various weapons such as a Bazooka, or a Shotgun, or a freeking Holy Hand Grenade!!!

4. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (X360) - You've played it. You know it. You love it.

3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360) - 'Nuff said.

2. Fallout 3 (X360) - What else is there to say about running around in a nuclear Washington D.C., decapitating Super Mutants and killing merchants and scavengers after taking all their loot/bottlecaps?!

1. Chrono Trigger (SNES) - Almost 15 years later, I still play it and it has to be the best RPG Ive played IMO.

**Almost making the cut**

Guitar Hero III - TtFaF > You

GH: Metallica

The Legend of Zelda (Series)

Master Blaster (NES)

Super Mario RPG

theres a few more.. but you get the picture.

Edited by A ZombieTwinkie

1: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - N64

2: Road Rash - Genesis

3: Revenge of Shinobi - Genesis

4: Star Wars: Pod Racer - M64

5: Battletoads - SNES

6: The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past - SNES

7: Bioshock - 360

8: Halo Combat Evolved - Xbox

9: StarCraft - PC

10: The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - 360

In no particular order. :p Every one of them is a great game that should be played at least once.

Tough call but in no real order:

1. Herzog Zwei - Genesis

2. Phantasy Star 2 - Genesis

3. Halo CE - XBOX

4. Civ 2 - PC

5. PGR 2 - XBOX

6. Oblivion - XBOX 360

7. Fallout 3 - XBOX 360

8. Bionic Commando - NES

9. Shining Force (series) - Genesis

10. Halo 2 - XBOX (loved that MP)

1: Final Fantasy X (PS2)

2: GTA: San Andreas (PS2)

3: Gears of War (360)

4: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360)

5: Pokemon (GBA)

6: Fallout 3 (360)

7: Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)

8: FIFA 09 (360)

9: FIFA Soccer Manager 97 (PC)

10: Tekken 3 (PS1)

Honourable Mentions:-

Def Jam: Fight For NY (PS2)

World of Warcraft (PC)

Mass Effect (360)

Crash Bandicoot *All* (PS1)

Spyro *All* (PS1)

Croc + Croc 2 (PS1)

Lost Odyssey (360)

Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (PS2)

Edited by martdude16

10. Full Auto - Amazing game about cars with guns on

9. Racedriver GRID - Great game just drags on a bit

8.Guitar Hero III - Loving TTFATF

7.Guitar Hero :WT - I rock at drums

6. FIFA 08 - achievements :(

5.Burnout Paradise - Ever expanding top knotch

4. FIFA 09 - Good nuff said

3. Star Wars Battlefront II (XBOX) - Just extraordinary shame no 360 version

2. Fable II - The Most Amazing story line ever lionhead really pulled it put of the bag

1. Halo 3 - Just brilliant.

Speaking of Halo 3 haven't seen much of it in this post ?

1. Call of duty 4 & 2

2. Resident evil 5

3. Crackdown haha beats GTA hands down

4. Saints row 1 & 2 again beats GTA

5. The godfather 1 & 2 ohhh beats GTA AGAIN!

6. Tenchu z in tie with civ rev :D

7. Fallout 3

8. Quantum of solace

9. Devil may cry 4

10. Ninja gaiden 2

And for all the people who mentioned GTA or FF you can kiss my :ass

In no particular order (I haven't been gaming for very long, so yeah, no classics I'm afraid, plus some of them are franchises, where couldn't pick an individual game):

Oblivion - Mindblowing, I have devoted hundreds of hours on the 360 and on the PC for this one.

Fallout 3 - Loved it, one of the best, though I understand it's an acquired taste (can't see why, though).

Call Of Duty (series) - Except for 3, got every single one, these really set the benchmark for FPSs.

Halo 3 - Multiplayer, Forge, Theater. Nuff' said.

Age Of Empires/Mythology (series) - There were loads but they were all great.

Total War (series) - Loved every single one since Shogun, though have yet to buy Empire, can't wait.

Bioshock - Great everything, and the twist really caught me off guard, cannot wait for the sequel!

Burnout Paradise - Just stands out in my collection, as I don't own any other racers, plus it's incredible.

Runescape - Played this for hours and was pretty addicted to it before I was a teenager, it's shite now but loved it while it lasted.

Mass Effect - Beautifully crafted setting, not perfect but I was moved by the ending and look forward to seeing what the second one could accomplish.

Special mention to Castle Crashers. And Pong. I'm going to get Crysis, so consider it on here already.

Edited by Lemon Of Life

gears of war 1 & 2 (x box 360)

halo 2 & 3 (x box & x box 360)

left for dead (x box 360)

simpsons road rage (PlayStation)

resident evil (every single one..on all systems)

ninja turtles II (Nintendo)

soul calibur (all of them, soul edge included..multiple systems, even in the arcade )

Mario bros (Nintendo)

killer instinct (super Nintendo...killer instinct gold for Nintendo 64)

Tough choice I think this is a good list for me:

1. Rock Band series

2. Age of Mythology

3. Baldur's Gate Series

4. Pokemon Gold/Silver

5. Guitar Hero 2

6. Kingdom Hearts 1

7. Mario Kart Double Dash

8. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

9. Mass Effect

10. Wind Waker

It's hard to say what 10 best games there are but for me these hit the spot: