Completed Goals Glitch

GodLike499

I don't know if all the Goals I've completed (and collected upon) being able to collect on them again was a source of the glitch, or a cause of it. I just wanted to let someone know the problem I'm having and if anyone is having the problem as well.

I logged on today to collect my 7 day successive log in award, I collected 10 Gold the 2nd week in a row. I had an empty slot in my Ludus, and selected it to see what gladiators were available. Oenemause <sp> was there, for 7 gp. Since I already had a sword and shield gladiator in my ludus, I went to Sepultua (or whatever it's called) to work on the 5 in a row victories for the achievement, thinking if I lost with the sword and shield guy it wouldn't be too bad, since I was about to ship him to the mines anyway.

After the 2nd fight, he died, so instead of resurrecting him, I just sent his corpse to the mines. After this, I checked my goals to see if I had completed any that I hadn't realized. It turned out that all goals I had previously completed were available for collection again, so I collected them. When collecting them, I got 5 silver, 7 fame, 4 gold, and a blank something or other (it was just a white box were the picture normally would appear).

After collecting all these while not ill gotten, not exactly honest, but not by any wrong doing on my part, I went back to my ludus and selected one of the two empty spots that I had (remember I had one empty already, and a new empty spot after I killed my sword and shield guy), to recruit oenemaus.

When I went in there, I had 50 gold, but I was unable to put him into my ludus. I clicked on him, got the confirmation screen, I said yes, the confirmation screen disappeared, but nothing else happened. I also noticed that the time to reset the recruitable gladiators was set to 5000ish minutes (about 3 days).

I then selected one of my fighters to see if I could buy some equipment, and I couldn't spend any gold on equipment, but when I bought something for silver, all the gold I had disappeared (both the 40 gold I got from my goals, and the 10 gold I should've had from my week of logging in).

I went back to my goals, but they were still set as all collected. I exited the game through the menu, restarted it, and was able to collect all the goals again, so now I had 40 gold (I had 50 before, but that was counting my 10 gold from logging in all week). I went back to the recruit screen, but still couldn't get onemenaus, so I tried to get a silver gladiator with silver (thinking having to two open spots was what was glitching everything), but wasn't able to recruit one of them either.

Has anyone had an issue like this before (or having one now), or have a way I can fix this? Pending any useful replies, I guess I'll wait for three days and see what happens when the recruits finally refresh.

<<< Update >>>

Tried it again today, and as soon as I started legends mode, I was able to collect the 7-day rewards (3K silver, 10 gold, and 2 boosts). Went immediately to my ludus to recruit Oenemaus, but I still couldn't recruit him (or anybody), and the refresh timer was at 3K some odd minutes (which I think is appropriate for counting down from 5000 minutes from last night).

I checked my goals, and the same 10 were available to claim again. I didn't claim them, but started a fight just to see what would happen. After the fight, the 10 gold that I had from my reward disappeared. Since I lost the gold I deserved, I figured I'd collect the goal rewards, and then quit the game. When I quit I had 40 gold and 2572 silver (just wondering if my silver gets reset too).

<<< New Update >>>

Started the game up again, and I was at 0 gold and 1202 silver (I don't remember how much silver I started with before all these problems, but I do know I had 0 gold)

Edited by GodLike499
Update

I have the same problem. :(

When i go up 1 Goal, i become only 5 silver, 7 fame, 4 gold and a blank something.

I have no idea whats the problem. I have delete my save but the same problem. I delete the update patch and download it again but the problem is not solved.

Thats so bad...

• 2 weeks later...