Sequel

DW:G2 wasn't quite exactly what I expect, story wise that is. I didn't expect the main story to be all UC timeline. Maybe I should've researched more, but when I found out that Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice was going to be in the game - not to mention they were playable too - I didn't care about anything else.

I don't blame developer for not making a solely gundam game because it wouldn't sell much as other games in western or in Europe, but it would be nice to have one.

With that said, I wish they'd make a Gundam SEED series game where player get to play ZAFT, Earth Alliance, and Orb (including Archangel) campaign. God, if I was multimillionaire I'll pay the developer to make me a game like that.

I have to admit I love the game. If there was a sequel I'd have to say increase gundam and character roster. I was really thinking I'd see Cagalli or maybe even Stella since I saw Gundam Seed characters would be in the game but ouch. I think Bots for Multiplayer would be nice too. Gundam Creation? Not sure how that would work but that would be a nice idea. If so i'd create a Wing/Freedom/Justice/F91 hybird. Those are by far my favorites. Oh and bring back the voice I remember for Domon. The voice in the game through my off so much. I totally agree I would like to see a Gundam Seed story mode. Heck even a Wing Gundam Story mode. When I played Multi with a friend I was hoping for some War Mode with 6+ players and set objectives. Thanks guys just made me drool dreaming up my idea of the perfect DW Gundam 3. I do hope they release such a title.

You think they should have put in the Endless Waltz versions or original? I like the Waltz ones.

i agree with you endless waltz gundams are the only choose. then all they need is some gundam wing mobile suits like the leo. hopefully at comic-con this year we will hear something about this game

i agree with you endless waltz gundams are the only choose. then all they need is some gundam wing mobile suits like the leo. hopefully at comic-con this year we will hear something about this game

hopefully but highly unlikely:(

IMO, they should remove the majority of the grunt suits. most of them are weak, have horrible movesets, and practically useless aside for fan service... more effort should be put into adding the main Gundams, with just a few side suits to balance it out. hell, if Warriors Orochi 2 can manage 90+ characters where non of them feel like a clone of another, DWG3 can definitely pull off at least 3-4 Gundams and 1-2 >decent< grunt suits from each series :)

IMO, they should remove the majority of the grunt suits. most of them are weak, have horrible movesets, and practically useless aside for fan service... more effort should be put into adding the main Gundams, with just a few side suits to balance it out. hell, if Warriors Orochi 2 can manage 90+ characters where non of them feel like a clone of another, DWG3 can definitely pull off at least 3-4 Gundams and 1-2 >decent< grunt suits from each series :)

i think with the technology we have in the society we can easily fit every mobile suit and every gundam in every series that has been released as of yet

maybe not in the release, but throw DLC they could add every gundam, and mobile suit from every series into a game
we can fit it in the disc with the technology we have. but we live in a monetary society. which means we do everything for money so they'll prolly release as dlc or just add little improvements each version until they cant do anymore

let's get back on topic >_>

i'm sure it's all nice and possible for them to fit every suit on the disc, but that's not the problem. what's wrong with that idea is that there will be way too many "clone" moveset suits and suits that have completely horrible/useless movesets. it's quality > quantity lol

now i'm all for the idea of more, but let's just think realistically here. i don't think it would be possible to do movesets for every Gundam and grunt suit that they all feel original and stand out from one another. so rather than have a bunch of useless suits to browse through (and possibly get involved in ridiculous achievements), why not just have 2-3 main Gundams from each series and 1-2 grunt suits from each series? :p

with the total number of gundams not being to high its likely that we will see every gundam in a game. it is also likely that there will be 2-4 mobile suits from each series.

i dont know about that like the seed series, wing and g gundam do have a lot of gundams in them

i dont know about that like the seed series, wing and g gundam do have a lot of gundams in them

i get what your saying there are a lot of gundams. let me rephrase what wrote before. with the number of main character gundams not being that high it is likely that we will see all of them in a game

yeah, all the AU series just have way too many potential suits. to include all of them would be insane. only the lead characters should get spots and a few side characters should be considered. if you combine all the suits that are "Gundams" from G Gundam and the entire SEED universe, those two series alone would go over 70 suits lol.

even if they were to attempt to throw in all those suits, there just isn't enough material from the animes/mangas to base off movesets for them. in the end, it would just cause them to feel really bland and useless.

soooo........ quality > quantity :)

Well anyways i want to see the gundam gaia from seed destiny cuz i want to see it transform into the wolf i guess so maybe instead of boosting and transforming into a airbourne vehicle you have a land transformation.

PS. gaia and wolf above are linked with pictures of em