Survival Challenge

Swyer87

Does anyone know if these can be activated in any way, I've almost got 100% for the game and the DLC but have only done 4 of the 25 needed for this challenge. Going to be sick of my life if i just have to turn the game on and wait for a phone call?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

From what I remember, you need to wait because there was no other way to activate it.

At one stage I had, at least I believe so, found a method to have it activate, but I have since deleted the document and can't find the original source. I found that with this method, I was getting a few phone calls within a short amount of time.

Worst case, just wait it out. You should of paid more attention from the beginning. :p

Worst case, just wait it out. You should of paid more attention from the beginning. :p

:)

Thing is i have done every survival challenge i have had a phone call for apart from one because i was in the middle of something.

Haven't yet really waited about for phone calls but its coming to the point where i will need to as i will only have survival challenges remaining.

Just wondered if waiting in certain areas or doing certain things triggered the calls?

Yeah, the only trick is to make sure you walk around (or run around), and you'll get phone calls. You usually don't have to wait long, but I think the last one took more than a couple of minutes before the phone rang. Go out and streak for awhile or bash some heads or get some dick punches. Or walk/run around robbing stores. There's always something to do while you're walking...