Any more DLC

• 2 weeks later...
Hot Pursuit 2010 had 3 DLC's released, hopefully the same here. Ultimate Speed Pack is decent, just not for the original price. :p

True, but the most recent, The Run, had only one DLC come out, the Italian Pack. For some reason, I'm believing they're trying to put more cars into the actual games rather than put them in DLC.

Since the rumor came out before the game they would have a wide array of cars, it's definitely a possibility they would have more DLC, but not confirmed yet.

Yeah but be fair the run was crap!

I thought the talk was about future DLC and not about The Run lol.

I do believe The Run can be better, the only part of the game I hate on The Run is the absolutely terrible online connection, however I got all the achievements and got all Platinum on all the races, so overall I liked it.

True, but the most recent, The Run, had only one DLC come out, the Italian Pack. For some reason, I'm believing they're trying to put more cars into the actual games rather than put them in DLC.

Since the rumor came out before the game they would have a wide array of cars, it's definitely a possibility they would have more DLC, but not confirmed yet.

This is Criterion though, they had triplets of DLC on Burnout Paradise too. We can only wait and see, only reason why I still own this game. :p

This is Criterion though, they had triplets of DLC on Burnout Paradise too. We can only wait and see, only reason why I still own this game. :p

You're right on point. Only thing to do is wait and see what Criterion is up to.

"More DLC"? There's been some? The dash/marketplace is so difficult to get around in, I didn't know there was ever any.

Yeah, one pack so far, 'The Ultimate Speed Pack'.

Was on sale for 400msp last week, originally 800msp. Its ok, 5 new cars and 25 new sp events.

The two mp achievements are a bit of a PITA though!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted-Ultimate-Speed-Pack/49576182-aa9a-400f-a492-1e802dfb136a

• 2 weeks later...