This game is absolute shit.

aServantOfGod

I got all the online achievements before ever trying a single player match. And wow, this game is so fucking frustrating.

I would rather play COD 5 on Veteran with only a knife then play this shit. So fucking gay. I love getting "punched" (because we know he really isn't "punching" me). Then my guy just lays on the ground for 5 minutes while the guy stomps on my face. And don't try to counter his attack, because you have to press the button before the button appears on your screen...smart right? I also love when I am beating the shit out of the guy with tons of different moves, and he loses no health. Then he comes at me with two punches and some weak takedown and his Impact meter is almost full.

Gotta love the tag team matches as well. I really love when I randomly lock onto the guy who isn't even in the ring. Then I just continuously get my ass kicked, and my face stomped in. Lets not forget to mention when the guy punches, knees, and kicks my balls (is this really necessary?).

Just want to tell anyone thinking of getting this game to not get it. Its god awful, you will hate it. The game's methods and antics are so retarded that you will want to throw your control through your tv. Or in my case, take the disc out, put in the microwave, then burn the pieces and cover it with anthrax. Then mail it back to Midway. Fucking douchebags...:mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Definately retarded this game. I've been playing for about 3 hours on and off to beat LAX and it's not happening. I kick their ass, they do one reversal, impact bar suddenly becomes full and surprise surprise they do a finisher and pin me with that retard Eric Young standing on the ring doing nothing when usually he comes in to break it up.

Please pray this is last tag team match you do :/

• 5 months later...
Definately retarded this game. I've been playing for about 3 hours on and off to beat LAX and it's not happening. I kick their ass, they do one reversal, impact bar suddenly becomes full and surprise surprise they do a finisher and pin me with that retard Eric Young standing on the ring doing nothing when usually he comes in to break it up.

Please pray this is last tag team match you do :/

Yeah took me ages to beat LAX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm playing this, and everything is telling me to hate this game. The controls are awful, the character animations are terrible and most of all it's frustatingly CHEAP!! The game really is a load of crap. But yet, im enjoying it...

Spookily parallel to how I feel about the irl TNA :D

• 1 month later...
I would never, ever recommend playing this game for any reason. It as absolutely terrible and not even worth the time it takes to get the easier achievements. I would bypass this game and never think twice. This has to have the worst gameplay for a wrestling game ever!

You've not played WCW Nitro for the N64 and PSX have you?

• 1 year later...