PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > The Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards > Maximum Clubs FAQs and Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Another Either/Or? Really?

C'mon now.

The RPG Club has another complete on either the 360 or the One to qualify for a tier.

And yet, Brick Builders Tier 3 still has it that you need to complete LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on both systems.

If you won't change Brick Builders to either/or, can you at least require the other club tiers to complete a game on both systems, too?

Can we get some consistency?

Thanks for your time.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
C'mon now.

The RPG Club has another complete on either the 360 or the One to qualify for a tier.

And yet, Brick Builders Tier 3 still has it that you need to complete LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on both systems.

If you won't change Brick Builders to either/or, can you at least require the other club tiers to complete a game on both systems, too?

Can we get some consistency?

Thanks for your time.
The and/or console choice is in Tier 1 so I understand where they are giving a choice. I still believe that challenge clubs that contain a specific game series (i.e. LEGO games, Assassin's Creed) should have all games split between the 3 tiers.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:56 PM   #3
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)
There is consistency; the LEGO club requires both because it is a franchise club, and the clubs such as the RPG club and the Racing club that have the Xbox 360 or Xbox One are challenge clubs. Since the LEGO club is a franchise club, one needs to complete every game in the series; if you only get the achievements on one system, you haven't truly gotten every single achievement in the franchise, which is why both systems are required for the club.

I recommend looking at this read for further explanation:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=574256
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Old 05-16-2014, 04:56 PM   #4
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
There is consistency; the LEGO club requires both because it is a franchise club, and the clubs such as the RPG club and the Racing club that have the Xbox 360 or Xbox One are challenge clubs. Since the LEGO club is a franchise club, one needs to complete every game in the series; if you only get the achievements on one system, you haven't truly gotten every single achievement in the franchise, which is why both systems are required for the club.

Well, that certainly makes more sense. Thanks, Kairi.

But then I still have a question:

Where's LEGO Rock Band?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion XBA View Post
The and/or console choice is in Tier 1 so I understand where they are giving a choice. I still believe that challenge clubs that contain a specific game series (i.e. LEGO games, Assassin's Creed) should have all games split between the 3 tiers.
Sure, but the Race one has an either/or in Tier 3 with Trials.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:07 PM   #5
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Sure, but the Race one has an either/or in Tier 3 with Trials.
Yes, but the Racing challenge club doesn't have all the games from a specific series.

Quote:
Where's LEGO Rock Band?
You got me on that one lol. However it doesn't fit with the other LEGO games.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #6
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post

This sums it up to a T.

There is actually a lot more thought put into the creation of these optional clubs than credit is being given. Genres often times provide a plethora of games to choose from while franchises are for the most part, limited hence the need to double up in certain circumstances.

Bottom line is if you do not like the way something looks then take that attention and zoom in on something you do fancy.
Closed Thread