Completed but no credits to get last achievement?

Swyer87

Hi

I'm a bit confused and hoping someone can help!

Completed the game last night, watched the cutscene where Lucy persuades the men not to kill you, get up from the memory machine, the screen turns a funny colour and you see the red symbol that appears. The 100g achievement pops up but then i am just stuck in the room. I walked all over the room trying to interact with things, went everywhere including the bedroom and bathroom but nothing happens, i am just stuck?

I understand for the last achievement you have to watch all of the credits? However i don't know how to officially finish the game to activate them, is it some sort of glitch?

Any help appreciated!

Hang on just read your original post Doh! There isn't an achievemnent for watching the credits The Eagle and The Apple - 1191 is the final achievement for completeing the game 100G. You get the option to go back into the Animus to complete memories, collect flags, Kill Templars, finish off incomplete achievements etc, wandering round and exploring is optional...you have actually completed the game. Sorry, I must learn to read sometime.

It's been a while since I played it...have you viewed all the red patterns on the walls in eagle vision, especially the ones above the bed. Seem to vaguely remember that you needed to do this to trigger a cut scene and then you can sleep to end the game.

This i have not done! Didnt even realise i had eagle vision! It was definitely past my bedtime :), was just trying to get the game finished!

The achievement i am missing is 'vision of the future' i now think this is unlocked after viewing the red patterns.

Thanks for your help buddy!