Treasures??

Swyer87

Hi all

I have just started this game and printed off maps with all the locations of the treasures/feathers/glyphs/statues.

However after looking at the achievements i cant see any that relates to collecting treasures, am i missing something here? Or is it just the fact that you will need to collect them in order to get enough florins to be able to receive other achievements, i.e. upgrade your stronghold to 80%?

Any help appreciated!

Hi all

I have just started this game and printed off maps with all the locations of the treasures/feathers/glyphs/statues.

However after looking at the achievements i cant see any that relates to collecting treasures, am i missing something here? Or is it just the fact that you will need to collect them in order to get enough florins to be able to receive other achievements, i.e. upgrade your stronghold to 80%?

Any help appreciated!

You do not need to collect the treasures for any achievements. Even collecting them all, you get nothing in return. They're simply there to collect if you feel like it and want some extra goodies.

Nothing more or less.

You do not need to collect the treasures for any achievements. Even collecting them all, you get nothing in return. They're simply there to collect if you feel like it and want some extra goodies.

Nothing more or less.

Cheers Nozza

I will chuck these maps away then and just collect them when i see them.