Starting New Campaigns

Swyer87

Hi all

Wondering if anyone can clear something up for me? I am pretty much nearly finished the campaign on veteran difficulty and will be going through the game again to get some achievements i have missed.

If i was to start a new game instead of replaying missions would the challenges that i have achieved within each level still be done or will i need to achieve them again?

Thanks

Hi all

Wondering if anyone can clear something up for me? I am pretty much nearly finished the campaign on veteran difficulty and will be going through the game again to get some achievements i have missed.

If i was to start a new game instead of replaying missions would the challenges that i have achieved within each level still be done or will i need to achieve them again?

Thanks

DON'T start a new game. You should use the rewind feature. Just highlight the first mission and press :rbbut:. This starts the campaign over so you can make new choices while keeping your challenges. Wait for other posts though, as I'm not 100% on this.

DON'T start a new game. You should use the rewind feature. Just highlight the first mission and press :rbbut:. This starts the campaign over so you can make new choices while keeping your challenges. Wait for other posts though, as I'm not 100% on this.

I am almost positive you are correct. Everything I have heard is DO NOT start a new game, just use the rewind feature.

I am almost positive you are correct. Everything I have heard is DO NOT start a new game, just use the rewind feature.

100% correct. Rewind the campaign back to "Phyric Vicory." You will loose all of your decisions, camos, Strike Force missions, and the ability to replay any mission. However, you will keep all your challenges. It's like starting a new game, but you can keep your challenges (and you can change the difficulty).

-If you are just going for challenges, just use replay mission. This saves your challenges 100%.

-If you are going for decision making, use rewind campaign (usually back to "Karma").

Edited by BR247