Problems with a MyAchievements Checklist? Post here. (READ FIRST POST!!!)

The Pants Party

6. DLC Achievements do not save.

When we add DLC achievements to a list, it becomes unusable if you had been using it before the DLC was added. We unfortunately can not find the cause, but again it is an easy fix of deleting the list, re-enabling it and rechecking everything.

Ok. I tried this on Gears of War 2 and I still can't get my DLC achievements to save :( plz help!

• 4 weeks later...
No there is not, Microsoft does not allow websites to pull individual achievement information, just overall scores and games played.

That's funny because True Achievements site seems to be able to do it. It takes abotu every 12 hours to update your achievements but it does it for you. Weird huh?

Okay I finally was able to fix Fable 2. Kind of a pain

Edited by Darth Nightwing
fixed the problem

That's funny because True Achievements site seems to be able to do it. It takes abotu every 12 hours to update your achievements but it does it for you. Weird huh?

Okay I finally was able to fix Fable 2. Kind of a pain

They aren't actually allowed to do it. Technically, what they are doing is illegal (I'm pretty sure at least). This site would not be able to do that because this site is huge and Microsoft would find about it very fast and have us shut down.

Would you rather sacrifice not even 30 minutes and put in all your achievements, or have this site shut down?

They aren't actually allowed to do it. Technically, what they are doing is illegal (I'm pretty sure at least). This site would not be able to do that because this site is huge and Microsoft would find about it very fast and have us shut down.

Would you rather sacrifice not even 30 minutes and put in all your achievements, or have this site shut down?

I was just curious is all.

I find the guides and help from the users on this site is better.

I do like how the other site has automatic updates but really what I like is their True Achievement Scale based on how many people have the achievement. It lets you know the easy ones and hard ones to get.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, something is going on with the Madden 2010 secret achievements. I cant check off " Mature Newbie " and it is also counting as 30 points instead of 10.

Thanks

** sorry, just read about deleting checklist and starting a new one. This worked.

Edited by SkinsFan80

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having problems with the checklist system. When trying to update games, it reduces them back to zero achievements checked. It happened to Borderlands and Batman. I tried deleting them and re-adding them and that worked for a bit. Then it started messing up again. I tried to delete and re-add and it wont fix the problem this time.

Hey guys. How come none of my achievements are showing up any more? My Gamer Score is accurate, but for EVERY game i have - it says I have NO achievements.

I'll be damned if I am going to delete ALL my games and re-enter all the data. its not just one or two games - its all 1,115 achievements.

Posted on the front page of the site:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-1538-Site-Maintenance-Heads-Up.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5. I get an SQL error anytime I try to save achievements.

This was caused by some coding work we had done to speed up the saving process. Unfortunately the only fix is again to delete the checklist, then re-enable and recheck everything. This error will not occur in the future, but any games affected by the original mistake will need to be fixed.

I still get a SQL error, whenever I try to save an achievement for the game Conan: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/conan/achievements/

The error message is:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 394 and userID = 24847' at line 3

Can this be fixed plz?

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to Achievements/Checklist
  • bLaKgRaVy locked this topic