Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ya'll............lookin' for someone to burn through coop on easy with.......not looking to do any hard missions or collect anything......don't have a specific timeframe because I own the game, but would like to finish it up so I can trade it in.

msg me on xbox live if you're interested.

I have already posted once in this thread but these get overlooked easily over time, especially if you posted something in here over a year ago. I am still looking to join a boosting party if someone ever gets one started for this.

Please send a message to "tadpeters" and let me know. I will be willing to join in and help others as well in the boosting party.

PS: I only need to get gold medals on each level and I will have 1000 on this. Just need a good partner to help me get good medals in the game.

GT: tadpeters

I just got this game so am looking to do all the Co-op achievements but especially the all gold ones because they seem pretty tricky!

If you are interested just give me a shout....

Gamertag : St1ngr

Online way too much so will get back to everyone!

Looking for vet at the game who will beat the entire campaign on hardcore so that we will beat it instantly. From beginning to end. Without going forward and will help to attain getting all gold in all places at least silver either will do but gold preferred.