Ranking mode stage 2 sucks.

Durdens Wrath

For the baseball portion, take the pitcher out ASAP, since sometimes it's an insta-kill on Nick. You can kill everyone else afterward. I killed the guys on whatever base Nick was running towards next, since I wasn't sure if he'd be called out when he reached the base with a man on it.

You can also use that gymnastic thing that Juliet bounces off of to reach a higher level to farm points. This way when you're riding your chainsaw later on, you can go left in the fork and avoid that part where the wall is going to crush you, and still have a good score.

Stage 2 was a pain in the arse for me because Nick died almost instantly for some reason, in the Baseball game. It doesn't help with the Chainsaw Dash section on the roof, either.

EDIT: Guy Who Rages; Colour me stupid but, I didn't even think to go left at the fork. I always go right because that's what I had to do for Medal Racer...

I feel for you TC, I died there twice, which led me to play it on normal once just to get some training on horrible minigame. I suggest you do the same, and if you don't feel like you're good enough by the time you beat it, just restart and do it again until you do.

The instant death mini games should be skipped in challenge. Stage 4 kicked my ass with the gondola. Completely unfair to have to start over.

They are bullshit sometimes. I rarely fail them at all now knowing how to do them but I just got gipped by an invisible zombie on stage 1 on the cake defence part. Start over? No thank you. Game can eat my ass for the rest of the night. Level is too long as it is.

They are bullshit sometimes. I rarely fail them at all now knowing how to do them but I just got gipped by an invisible zombie on stage 1 on the cake defence part. Start over? No thank you. Game can eat my ass for the rest of the night. Level is too long as it is.

MOTHER FUCKING SHIT. I got through 2 & 4, and all the way through 1, only to die after the cake because the fucking camera was facing me the wrong way. Fuck this game's cheap ranking mode.

I honestly couldn't care if they only gave me one damn point, so long as I could continue. Shit, I wouldn't even do this lame mode if not for the achievement.

Whew. Finally got it.

Edited by Durdens Wrath

Too many instant death sequences.

Baseball sucks, especially sparkle hunts that throw off your aim.

And sorry 2-2 is not a loss.

Now I have to play through the whole godddamn annoying stage to attempt again.

Same damn thing happened to me last night. I was so fikng pissed I had to turn my PS3 off (Im playing it on that) and go to sleep. Its mostly because of the stupid sparking hunting animation that comes up and disrupts your flow of shooting the blaster. Not to mention that idiot Nick stopping at each base. ugh

MOTHER FUCKING SHIT. I got through 2 & 4, and all the way through 1, only to die after the cake because the fucking camera was facing me the wrong way. Fuck this game's cheap ranking mode.

LMFAO! The exact same thing happened to me. I got to within touching distance of the exit and blew up.

However, I must add that since I bought the Holy Chainsaw ($999) move I've pissed Dad's scores on every level.

ok so after several trys and like everyone getting done over on the baseball field i tryed switching the blaster aim to manual and did i perfectly! but like someone mentioned before take the pitcher out 1st =)

Yeah I actually thought about that myself when i went back to do it yesterday so changed it to manual and took out the pitchers as soon as they came out the ground and i did it first time as well. Auto clings to random enemies too much.

Allow me to join the club, because I hated that fucking baseball game on Ranking Mode SO MUCH!! It took me four tries to finally get it done. Also why does Nick have to dance every time he reaches a base? That's retarded. It's a base hit, not a fucking touchdown. All I can say is I am happy to have gotten past stage 2.