Co-op/Boosting/Achievement Trading

Barad

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for about two other people to help with the "They see me Baggin', They Hatin'" achievement. Myself and another buddy play this game every Wednesday and Thursday night for the most part.

We will all taking turns trying to get this achievement since it is "host-only" unlock. It might take a few weeks, so that it why I am looking for some dedicated people to get this achievement done. My goal is for one person getting the achievement per night, so two weeks total.

Send me a message over Xbox if you are interested and serious about getting this done.

Thanks!

IM fed up of playin with random ppl who don't use a mic on this game looking for anyone to help with guessing game, short fuse, doctor fantastic, diamonds are forever, king of the hill,you shall not pass,cappuacinno to go,bullet dodger they see me bagging. IM level 48 message my gamertag no1kev even just to play with some communication!

Wanna get a crew together with mics to just have some fun, not really bothered about Cheevos yet, I'm just sick of playing with no mic randomers that just put mask on right at beginning and shoot the place up. Preferably United Kingdom based people, and I'd rather play with 18+ people for the maturity.

I'm level 37 so hit me up my gamer tag is same as username ' iZombie 27 '

• 2 weeks later...
still Looking to do following achievements had no messages about this game yet which is odd;

Guessing Game

Short Fuse

Painting Yourself into a Corner

Big Deal

Cappuccino to go, Please

Bullet Dodger

They see me Baggin', They Hatin'

Will help with others if you need different. Also will play to earn max rank also.

I can definitely help you get Painting Yourself Into a Corner, Big Deal and Cappucino to go, Please, but Guessing Game and Bullet Dodger can be done solo. Guessing Game especially, since it's easier to re-start when clipping the wrong wire.

Also, considering they are going to be nerfing Dominator with the patch, you need to get Painting Yourself Into a Corner A.S.A.P.

I'm going to need help getting Carribean Pirate, Short Fuse and They See me Baggin'. Three of four the RATS cheevos...

I still need Doctor Fantastic, too, but I can probably pull that off solo eventually...

Looking to get a load of achievements on this game and heard it a lot easier with a couple of partners. Want to get a couple of people to exchange achievements we all need. I'm online a lot on xbox so time zone isn't a big problem.

Gamertag: XGN Mike B

No blank friend requests

I'll be setting up co-op sessions next week. In the meantime, please sign up for trueachievements.com in order to view these sessions!

This site is currently having the community play Payday 2. I got on last night with a few folks from here and got 3 of the last 4 achievements I need for the game.

Perhaps you should check it out?: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=549105