EVERYTHING you need to know how the 5/10 million point glich

Birky

If you have any questions concerning how to do the glitch please post in this thread, not any others ONLY this one.

Here is how to do the glitch!

First and VERY important: Go to the Xbox 360 dashboard, next go the purple System blade. Then, select memory and press Y on your hard drive. Then, press X X LB RB XX.

Your 360 will ask you to perform system maintenance. Choose YES. All this does is gets rid of all the updates for your games.

Now Start up THP8. It will tell you to update the game. Choose NO. Now go to 'Free Skate.' Skate on over to the gate leading out of suburbia to Main street. Pause the game and select start high score run. You now have 2 minutes to get 10 million points. Grind on the outer ledge of the wall going out of the gate. Right at the top of the gate jump and bank drop. You are now suspended in the air. Just do a bunch of back/front flips to get up to 10 million points quick. When you have gotten 10 million get off of your board and just wait for the timer to stop. Congrats you just got 4 achievements! If you couldn't understand my explanation then just look at the video below.

If you are doing this and not getting any points then you didn't clear the game updates. There was a patch released to fix this glitch so you first must get rid of the patch before you can do the glitch.

Here is a video on how to do the glitch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKYvZEjKNn0]YouTube - Tony Hawk's Project 8 MASSIVE SCORE MULTIPLIER!!![/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKYvZEjKNn0][/ame]

Edited by Birky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I just can't make this work for me.

I've deleted the patches as in the instructions, when I turn on project 8 its says to install again and I say no.

Have selected time trial, I grind up the outer part of the wall (Y), when I get to the top I jump (A) and hold down bank drop (RT) but it just doesnt happen, I have spent 45 mins trying over and over again, all I do is jump over the wall and into the garden below.

Does anyone have anymore advice, and does anyone know if this glitch is actually in the european release?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have deleted the updates, been back on live on other games, but not yet THP8, and I have done everything down to the letter in this "guide", and yet still nothing. I cannot get stuck for the life of me. I have done this for hours on end, literally. I follow the YouTube video, these instructions, and nothing. I need some serious help, that or my game doesn't have the glitch maybe?

You're gunna want to grind along the outside edge of the ledge and as you jump off at the top, aim for the far left corner of the white pillar top. Then hit RT for the bank drop. If you're lucky, you'll hit the right spot and be able to float.

If not, then it's a matter of keep repeating the process and eventually you'll hit it.

Yeah, I just did this the other day and tried without success for like 20 minutes, but then I realized I wasn't angling myself toward the pillar type thing on top, you need to be sailing over the edge of the raised section for it to work.

Thanks Pants, I will def. give that a try. I went for literally 5 hours trying that thing. My wife almost killed me. Hopefully I can get it done tonight with no problems...hopefully...If it wasn't for the fact I'm reviewing the game for the site, I would have probably snapped the disk in half with frustration already....

• 3 weeks later...

yeah just did the glitch. it only took me about 10 to 20 min but i didnt grind i jsut kind of ran up there and jumped on my board and did the bank drop at an angle and i eventually got it. after that just keep spinning and doing tons of tricks til u get like 10x a mill or something like that