Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate Giveaway

Webb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamertag: diehard64

Technically I'd have to say that my favorite Final Fantasy was Final Fanstasy X but I probably put more hours into Final Fantasy X-2 trying to learn new moves in the dress sphere system than I did in my entire FFX playthrough. I know that nobody agrees with me and I get into arguments all the time but I was just so addicted to those damn dress spheres.

Gamertag: TBS Mulder

My favourite was probably Final Fantasy IV. I never got to play the original, but I played the DS remake and fell in love with it. I really like the classic Nintendo-era Final Fantasys, and I think this was probably the finest one of the lot. The FF V remake on the GBA comes a close second though.

Gamertag- Prof Bad Touch

My favorite final fantasy was actually the first one. i really liked how it was simple, but it still has a neat story. well the best story is probably either 7 or 10. although i didnt like how the audio kinda blew in number 10. like, how they talked. it was like it wasnt natural. but anyways, i do really like the first one mainly because i can pick it up and replay it any time and it wouldnt get boring! the only problem i have with 7 is that its tooo over rated. i dont like over rated things. but yeah, oh and i only play final fantasy one for gamboy, since older NES graphics annoys me. (but i have completed it on the NES too)

GT: FullgoreKI

My favourite Final Fantasy has to be FFVI, it was the first Final Fantasy game I ever played and it got me hooked on RPGs. It also has an amazing storyline, all those espers that you can summon, great characters (each of which have their own background story), and of course Kefka the ultimate asshole of a bad guy.

GT: Dewton

My Favorite FF was of course FFVII for various reasons. Final Fantasy 7 in my opinion was one of the first RPG's that i had played that truly allowed you to feel immersed in the game. It had one of the best stories in an RPG that i've ever seen, and it also was one of the first games that i ever felt that it really played upon the gamer's emotions.

However, Each FF game deserves it's recognition and not just 7 :]

Gt-Hestar69

Final Fantasy 10 for me

People complained this game was linear as well when it came out,but I still loved every moment of the game.Such a great story and the ending still gets me teary eyed to this day watching it (I ain't afraid to admit it:p).I love all Final Fantasy games,but 10 will always be special to me and just a notch above the rest.