Calm in the Face of Death

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzEX8dt0YOs]YouTube - ‪Alice Madness Returns - Calm in the Face of Death Achievement Guide.mov‬‏[/ame]

Here's a quick little guide.

I know it's nothing substantial but it's here just in case someone needs help while others are making the ultimate achievement guide. :D

This video is too complicated. Use the pepper grinder on a Bolt wasps (or whatever) hive in the first stage. Just get hurt, and keep pepper grinding til you kill 5. They don't have to be on screen at the same time either. Let it poop two out, kill, repeat, then one more and you're done. Real easy.

Edited by Genetic Carnage

I know. :(

My bad.

I didn't even know about this particular achievement until I randomly checked my list while I was playing. It was "a spur of the moment" type thing.

Hopefully someone puts the easier way up soon. :D

Also... my biggest complaint would have to be the jumping mechanics on this game. Half the time I die from that alone.

Hey, I wasn't trying to shit on your parade, this site's all about helping people, so I applaud you for that. I just thought it was too complicated, especially with the three faced thing to fight too :(

I COMPLETELY agree with you on the jumps, it isn't a deal breaker, but too many cheap deaths from it.

I'd agree, the bolt flies would have to be the easiest way to do this. Just do as the Genetic Carnage said and let them hit you until your on your last rose and then just pepper grind away at them... If you've already passed the point where you can vs the bolt flies, just do it in the third room in ch2 when your saving the sailors souls. Let the enemies reduce your health to one rose, and simply run around and avoid the sailor while throwing clock work bombs to get 5 really easy kills seeing as the only other enemies are those black slugs. Even on nightmare difficulty they seemed to die from one hit :)