How do you shoot!?

Jetpac

Ok seriously how do you score? at least semi consistently?

Im using the button controls

whenever i seem to play someone most shots they have laser into the corners from anywhere on the rink whereas mine whimper slowly at the goalie! (no matter what opportunities i make!

how do you get power and accuracy on your shots?

also how do you deke to score properly? (i know its the right stick?)

any tutorials up anywhere yet?

1. Take a run to the goal, your player should be right handed so he can do this: while you're at the left side of the ice hold B so that the stick will build up power, then release B with your left stick in the 'north-east' (diagonal). I scored 3 goals in row like this.

2. Shoot it to enemy goalie, then when he's having it in his hand and is kind of looking like: 'WTF??!' then you knock him down for a cheap goal.

3. Trick shots, press Y and then hold B or bash B as much as you can while you do this, the trick shot is harder that way.

4. Team Work!

5. Lure the goalie out of its goal.

6. Power ups.

Can't think of any more :p

well, make a run to the goal then go to left and right and stuff, then score. it's done alot in online and it's cheap:p

second, make a shot from your goal to the enemy goal (that way, there shouldn't be any blue guys there), then run to the goalie (with a fast guy) which should be out of the goal right now and knock him down and score

ok for an easy and cheap way to get all the achievements, simply plug 4 controller, an if you don't have 4 then plug your drum or guitar, if you have some. Now set up a local match, put the 3 others controllers in the other team so they will not move and they will be an easy target to hit and get power up and now you have to score. use the right stick to go right and left then up so that will confuse the goalie and it will be easy to score

hope it help

• 4 weeks later...