What would be a good HD Remake?

TheGuyWhoDoesStuff

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, there's more.

Last time I did something similar, I was told that a 3/4 month old thread didn't need to be bumped and the new thread was okay. What you've linked is a lot older. :p

Well, since we're on the Xbox platform, remakes of original Xbox games would be great. Why Microsoft feel that Xbox 360 users wouldn't want a Conker game is beyond me.

I got my HD fix with Splinter Cell on the PS3, which felt kinda weird playing with a controller.

Thanks but I still want to make this new one so that other people who didn't post on the last one get a chance now.

Well, if you actually had something to contribute to a topic like this, you could have bumped the older ones and then others would see it. Instead you offered a blank original post for no reason beyond "because." I've seen a number of older threads get bumped recently without trouble because they actually added to the topic; you failed to do that.

But to humor you, I'll say what I've said in the past: Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.

Edited by Veedrock

All of the HD remakes I'm interested in involve Nintendo and they don't seem to understand that they could set the world on fire by remaking games from their glory days. They could literally stop making new games right now, spend an entire generation doing what I just said and become a contender in the console race overnight. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list of amazing titles they could remake and how incredible they would be in HD.

All of the HD remakes I'm interested in involve Nintendo and they don't seem to understand that they could set the world on fire by remaking games from their glory days. They could literally stop making new games right now, spend an entire generation doing what I just said and become a contender in the console race overnight. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list of amazing titles they could remake and how incredible they would be in HD.

I'd have a reason to buy a Wii U if they did that, and I think I'd spend more time playing old remakes than I would anything in the entire upcoming next gen. Hell I been playing Mario Kart 64 all month instead of Xbox 360 or PS3 :D

Looking back at the original xbox, I could go for a Halo 2 or Chaos Theory remake. They already remade Serious Sam, which I was over joyous about :D

If I were to look back past xbox and come up with ps1 and ps2 games, there would be a lot more. I would play the hell out of a HD remake of final fantasy 7 or 8... or even a 360 version of Shadow of the Colossus. That game was amazing!

I'd have a reason to buy a Wii U if they did that, and I think I'd spend more time playing old remakes than I would anything in the entire upcoming next gen. Hell I been playing Mario Kart 64 all month instead of Xbox 360 or PS3 :D

Dude if there were 50 HD classic remakes from a few different eras, I would only have a Wii U. I'd quit both of the other consoles in a second.

Nintendo's newer games are great >_>

I'd be on board for Tony Hawk, miss those games.

Same, man. I remember playing Tony Hawk's Project 8 as the very first Xbox 360 game and I miss it. I doubt we'd see a remake though. Neversoft is like DEAD in terms of the TH games. LOL.

They've been too busy with the Guitar Hero games and Call of Duty Ghosts's "Extinction" Mode. Shame :(

I'd rather a new Tony Hawk game over ANY Guitar Hero game -- since I've been outta my music groove since Guitar Hero 2/3 days.