Welcome to the abyss not free?

MyRifleIsBroken

I have the season pass and got the other 2 dlc's for free but this one wants to charge me even when accessing through the game which does show season pass as purchased

Same with the Titanfall DLC last time. It sure take some hours till it will be free for us.

I have the season pass and got the other 2 dlc's for free but this one wants to charge me even when accessing through the game which does show season pass as purchased

Same thing with me

Hopefully this updates soon

I havent played trials for quite some time and i am looking forward to trying the new tracks

This is a god dam joke I'm so sick of xbox recently I'm considering changing to Gaystation 4 it's taken me all day to get my Faulty 3rd XboxOne to power on just so I could come on and play abit of trials before my next advance exchange with xbox and now I can't even play it as they fucked up the season pass and price listing Iv been on xbox my whole life but it may well be time for a change.

I'm so happy this DLC is A LOT EASIER than empire of the sky. I'm not a pro driver and I finished the extreme track on my first try while doing the Kraken Achievement. Never even saw a video for the obstacles, just for the achievement. :woop:

Omg, this makes me very happy to hear lol. Havent downloaded it yet but I managed to fully complete DLC #1 but couldn't do 3 of the cheevos on DLC #2 -_-

I'm so happy this DLC is A LOT EASIER than empire of the sky. I'm not a pro driver and I finished the extreme track on my first try while doing the Kraken Achievement.

Any tips for the final checkpoint? I always keep bouncing away from the small ramp at the end...

Well, to answer my own question... I guess the idea is just to maintain a fairly low speed and try to angle the bike properly for the ramp. I think I was just a bit rusty from not playing the game in a while :p I did pass the track on the 2nd attempt.