What team are you going for?

Rossbrown16

This year it has to be a Russian league team for me in UT. A front four in a 4-2-3-1 including Eto'o (ST), Honda (LAM), Doumbia (CF) and Hulk (RAM) is not to be laughed at.

Witsel and L. Diarra as the CDMs. Bruno Alves and Christopher Samba in front of Akinfeev with Criscito down the left and Hubocan down the right. My team for Fut13 is going to be fantastic and at a low price in coins too.

This year it has to be a Russian league team for me in UT. A front four in a 4-2-3-1 including Eto'o (ST), Honda (LAM), Doumbia (CF) and Hulk (RAM) is not to be laughed at.

Witsel and L. Diarra as the CDMs. Bruno Alves and Christopher Samba in front of Akinfeev with Criscito down the left and Hubocan down the right. My team for Fut13 is going to be fantastic and at a low price in coins too.

Eto'o, Doumbia and Hulk will be very expensive to begin with.

Any tips for playing 4-2-3-1? When I use it, its so defensive even with ultra-attack turned on.

i'm goin to go a different route this year bronze english team, till the prices start to drop. i found on fifa 12 i could beat most gold teams with the bronze team i had.

Gold teams are overrated.

My Korean bronze team on UT12 was practically unbeatable.

Anyone got any suggestions for a decent bronze Championship RB? (No leeds) I wanted to do a bronze Wednesday team, but both our RBs are silver. We do have FOUR bronze LBs tho

also definatly get lewandowski and the other polish dude from borussia dortmund, insane!

I'm from Poland so I will mos def use the 'polish' trio from BVB (Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski, Piszczek) and fill the team up any useful Bundesliga players I will be able to get cheap. Unfortunatelly its hard to find any usefull players from Poland this days, as our futball just sucks at the moment. Otherwise I would love to create Poland national team.

Otehr than that I love creating a lot of teams, even if it is just for a few matches just to see how they work together. So I will be doing: La liga (non rare), Prem, Brazilian, Italian, The Ultimate Team (All the best cards I can get). But also: bronze Korea, Silver Eastern Europe etc.

@Alabastermatt: You live in Bracknell? I've been there couple of times as I used to work for a company here in Poland (Krakow) that has their main office in Bracknell. Lovely town ;)

My gold 3-5-2 premier league team is taking shape. Hopefully have subs and reserves sorted before starting saturday.

Really want some quality attacking players. Adebayor and Ba are my targets seeing as they are going for between 1000/3000 coins. A bit of bargain hunting and I think I'll get both for a decent price.

Dont normally do bronze or silver teams but tempted to give it a go this year. Silver I think I could create pretty easily but no idea where to start on bronze. Any suggestions on good players?

Dont normally do bronze or silver teams but tempted to give it a go this year. Silver I think I could create pretty easily but no idea where to start on bronze. Any suggestions on good players?

K League was brilliant for bronze players last year. For Silver last year I had a Russian league and a Belgian League.

Not to sure about this year. Although RPL still looks good for Silvers. Its just a shame Movsisyan is now gold. Good silvers this year are Juceli and Ahmedov both CDM, both play for Anzhi. Oliseh RM and Musa RW both CSKA. A Finnish guy CAM who plays for Rubin I think. Three 74 GKs this year which is good too. Although not to many good strikers.

Hope that helps

I'm going for (and have almost got) Leicester City. Just need Ritchie De Laet (their only RB in UT) and Kasper Schmeichel (GK) until I have a starting lineup. Also got the away kit already.

Is De Laet the one with around 87 pace?

I have Wednesday home and away kits and badge. Woop woop. Got 13 players to, but am missing wide players.

You say Leicester have only one RB. Wednesday have four bronze LBs. And the two RBs are silver. Not great really for my Wednesday based bronze Championship team.

Is De Laet the one with around 87 pace?

I have Wednesday home and away kits and badge. Woop woop. Got 13 players to, but am missing wide players.

You say Leicester have only one RB. Wednesday have four bronze LBs. And the two RBs are silver. Not great really for my Wednesday based bronze Championship team.

He is - which is frankly ridiculous; he's pretty quick but not THAT quick, and Jeff Schlupp is only 84 pace and in reality is one of the fastest players in the Championship, although he's only bronze so perhaps they cap the ratings.

The De Laets are all on for 3k+ already because of his pace so I'll have to hope to get one in a pack or otherwise be able to trade something for him at first.

Got both Leicester kits now along with the badge and our second choice keeper, so have a full starting line-up of 11 players although I'm playing Paul Gallagher (RM) as an RB until I get De Laet. My team now looks like this http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jIXHihMGbS7:360 :Bounce: