Currently Free!

Thank you for your sharinghttp://www.ilfinance.com/22.jpg

http://fblm.info/17.jpghttp://fblm.info/18.jpghttp://fblm.info/19.jpghttp://fblm.info/20.jpg

I am pretty sure this is just Microsoft scam. The first part of this game is always free! like one episode where you can get like 100 gamerscore or something. I think it is always free. Then you must buy the rest of the game to get the rest of the gamescore.

Can anyone confirm the entire game is free?

I am pretty sure this is just Microsoft scam. The first part of this game is always free! like one episode where you can get like 100 gamerscore or something. I think it is always free. Then you must buy the rest of the game to get the rest of the gamescore.

Can anyone confirm the entire game is free?

No its all legit it picks a random chapter from either season 1 or 2 and the achievement does unlock if you do the requirements. Only hard thing is hoping it loads up the episodes you want since its completely random so the only scam part is the randomness but the whole game is avaliable just takes some trial and error.

No its all legit it picks a random chapter from either season 1 or 2 and the achievement does unlock if you do the requirements. Only hard thing is hoping it loads up the episodes you want since its completely random so the only scam part is the randomness but the whole game is avaliable just takes some trial and error.

So I still dont understand. You can earn all 2000 gamerscore? Is it just during the promotion or can you download it and save it for later to earn everything?

Seems to be the same 3 episodes but you can get the achievements involving them.

- Play catch with Elmo on the farm.

- Find the 20 rulers

- Hit all the violin notes in elmo's world.

I booted it up for my daughter to play. She still likes the free "demo" if you will and got me a couple of achievements in the process.

me and a friend tsg dwaggie have been doing it for about 2 hours we have gotten all the elmos world episodes except for 1 of them so far. All of the sad moments episodes, the ruler episode, various clips thats don't have achievements, nothing else so far, but it seems to be completely random and all the achievements do unlock if you get the right episodes/chapters.

The smart glass achievement (photo one) unlocked with windows 8 only

So I still dont understand. You can earn all 2000 gamerscore? Is it just during the promotion or can you download it and save it for later to earn everything?

You simply select the picture of elmo dressed up as the easter bunny a random chapter plays, then go to the next one , repeat, etc.

so... I made the mistake of starting this. episodes take forever. this would be nothing like 5 hours stated in the achievement guide and roadmap - more like a few days. also, it's free only as long as you can select the free random episodes in the app. guees it will be over after easter. so only one more day to go, maybe. I don't think anyone will be able to complete it in that time and afterwards you will have to pay a fortune to continue!!!

It's only a trial of three episodes and nothing more than 3 achievements you can earn!!! So yes, it's a 'microsoft scam'!!!

Edited by Cringer85

so... I made the mistake of starting this. episodes take forever. this would be nothing like 5 hours stated in the achievement guide and roadmap - more like a few days. also, it's free only as long as you can select the free random episodes in the app. guees it will be over after easter. so only one more day to go, maybe. I don't think anyone will be able to complete it in that time and afterwards you will have to pay a fortune to continue!!!

It's only a trial of three episodes and nothing more than 3 achievements you can earn!!! So yes, it's a 'microsoft scam'!!!

3 achievements?????? thats not right we were able to unlock about 20 of them

3 achievements?????? thats not right we were able to unlock about 20 of them

I only have three episodes that keep repeating, nothing else, however often I try.

hmm. I didn't download the app from a dashboard promo, as there isn't any sesame street promo showing for me. I downloaded it regular, is it that what I did wrong?

Edited by Cringer85

I only have three episodes that keep repeating, nothing else, however often I try.

hmm. I didn't download the app from a dashboard promo, as there isn't any sesame street promo showing for me. I downloaded it regular, is it that what I did wrong?

Do the achievmeents not unlock if you dont actually do what the game is requiring? I have a kinect, but my current placement is far too small to actually get it to work. So when I play the game, I cant do what you are uspposed to. Eventually, even if you cant get it to work, the game will automatically do the action (ex. throw the ball to elmo at the farm). But the achievements didnt pop...

achievement do pop, after I finish watching the whole episode. However, I only have three episodes that repeat in a cycle. So how in the world would anyone be able to unlock 20 achievements in this???

Seems to be the same 3 episodes but you can get the achievements involving them.

- Play catch with Elmo on the farm.

- Find the 20 rulers

- Hit all the violin notes in elmo's world.

I booted it up for my daughter to play. She still likes the free "demo" if you will and got me a couple of achievements in the process.

You dont download it the free one is streaming from the ad not the app.

What appeared was the following

All elmos worlds but 1 15 achievments

3 sad moments from season 2 3 achievements

Ruler episode 1 achievement

Couple ernie episodes 2 achievements

then some random clips and other things it was about 20-25 achs

hmm. will end up buying it, since I ended up with only 3 out of those 90 achievements :( and the ad simply won't show. I tried with different safety settings, ala Child, Parent etc, which usually have different ads, but to no avail. :(

so are you getting the Easter bunny thing visible in the app? That is what I see from the home screen.of the app. Never saw any ad. Maybe it is Europe only?

so are you getting the Easter bunny thing visible in the app? That is what I see from the home screen.of the app. Never saw any ad. Maybe it is Europe only?

I see the easter bunny, yes. And my account is european (Germany). I also tried a lot with my US account but it's the same.

I've seen an ad for this being "free for a week" 3 different times in 3 different weeks. I was lucky enough to find a code for the first season when I got a pre-owned copy of the DVD version of this game at Gamestop, so I'm going to finish all those achievements before I try the free trial of this. Hopefully I'll be able to get some season 2 achievements from the trial.

Also I live in the US, so it may only be for us, but who knows for sure.