Update today 7/15

I had an update today for this game, anybody know if it fixed the achievement glitch? i've been holding off playing it until it was fixed.

I am going to guess yes, it fixed them since this is so quick after the last major update and they promised this update would fix them. Can not confirm though.

I had an update today for this game, anybody know if it fixed the achievement glitch? i've been holding off playing it until it was fixed.

I had all gold on all experiments - Aquarium prior to 1.2 update. Achievement for getting all gold didn't pop after updating nor getting 1 gold in Aquarium level. Looks like it's required to get gold in all Aquarium levels now for sure.

However, Hungry Hungry Chicken popped right after getting 1 corn. I definitely didn't have close to 100,000 corns prior to this update as the progress bar was showing me at like 3%. Maybe they updated to just give this achievement away.

Now, I just need to find some way to get 300,000 in a level and gold all Aquarium to finish the game.