Par Scores Solo? Please Help

ServeChilled

I've managed to get a few, but some have me thinking it just not possible solo as the time is so short. I guess I would start with "Uplift Reserve". If anyone has a method they would like to share it would be much appreciated.

p.s. I guess they patched the 2 controller/restart glitch?

Anywho Thanks Again...

I've managed to get a few, but some have me thinking it just not possible solo as the time is so short. I guess I would start with "Uplift Reserve". If anyone has a method they would like to share it would be much appreciated.

p.s. I guess they patched the 2 controller/restart glitch?

Anywho Thanks Again...

If at all possible you may want to do it with more people in your group. I find the scores 100x easier when doing them in co-op. Even missions like Uplift are much easier when you have people in vehicles combined with the laser guy. I like to do the missions on legendary with famine on for the skull boost. Most time if you are using vehicles (Uplift) then you don't even notice a difference with famine.

BiggD's guide post on scores is found HERE, with some general tips.

If at all possible you may want to do it with more people in your group. I find the scores 100x easier when doing them in co-op. Even missions like Uplift are much easier when you have people in vehicles combined with the laser guy. I like to do the missions on legendary with famine on for the skull boost. Most time if you are using vehicles (Uplift) then you don't even notice a difference with famine.

what deadly dog said.

it is so much easier if you can find someone. me and a friend cant play a coop game without trolling each other to death lol. we killed each other so much while playing legendary and we still got par scores.

That's the problem I'm a group of "1" lol :). Thanks for the tips...

Uplift Reserve can be tricky but I played on Heroic with 2 skulls on, Catch and Tilt. Like you said, the time makes it tricky but try and focus on destroying enemy vehicles, don't worry about ground enemies too much. Be sure to use your laser on the wraiths for big points.

The rest of them, with the exception of Coastal Highway can easily be done on legendary solo. I'm far from a good Halo player and I manged to beat the scores easily.

No problem. So what I would suggest then is famine adding to a legendary try. Legendary alone should net you enough points, but then famine ensures you reach your quota without too much of a burden on you.

Then that's what I will do. I've been on heroic with 2 skulls which seems to be the problem cause if my scores were doubled (which they would be right? on Legendary?) I would easily get the score needed even going over the par time. Your Awesome ;)

Add me bro I need to do par scores it is accumulative so both our points combined we will get the achievements.

My GT: LegendKiLLa20

Added You, Thanks

Uplift Reserve can be tricky but I played on Heroic with 2 skulls on, Catch and Tilt. Like you said, the time makes it tricky but try and focus on destroying enemy vehicles, don't worry about ground enemies too much. Be sure to use your laser on the wraiths for big points.

The rest of them, with the exception of Coastal Highway can easily be done on legendary solo. I'm far from a good Halo player and I manged to beat the scores easily.

Nice, lol I was trying just the reverse. Roadkill everything on Legendary and rush past everything else. Score wasn't even close lol. Thanks

As usually Thanks for all the input. Due to the fact most all my friends are still on the 360, My time zone (cali) and the hours I play make it sort of a pain to get a group together.

Coastal Highway is the only real headache. You have to go FAST, but you also need to kill lotsof enemy vehicles. Playing solo, this means relying on Buck's dumb ass to kill the ghosts/banshees. He's an idiot. If you can get just one partner, do coastal highway 2-player on Heroic with Famine, Thunderstorm, Iron,and Tough Luck on. My partner and I netted 120,000 points easily doing it this way. This skull setup will put your multiplier above Legendary's base amount, but is much easier than Legendary since you dont die nearly as easily.

This same setup without the Iron skull works pretrlty good on the other missions playing solo as well, so long as you get headshots/multikills.

Coastal Highway is the only real headache. You have to go FAST, but you also need to kill lotsof enemy vehicles. Playing solo, this means relying on Buck's dumb ass to kill the ghosts/banshees. He's an idiot. If you can get just one partner, do coastal highway 2-player on Heroic with Famine, Thunderstorm, Iron,and Tough Luck on. My partner and I netted 120,000 points easily doing it this way. This skull setup will put your multiplier above Legendary's base amount, but is much easier than Legendary since you dont die nearly as easily.

This same setup without the Iron skull works pretrlty good on the other missions playing solo as well, so long as you get headshots/multikills.

You're damn right it's a headache. Been trying solo and co-op over the past few days and it's doing my head in. Haven't tried that setup, though. Hmm. Whenever I can get online again I'll try getting a buddy to do that with me.

You're damn right it's a headache. Been trying solo and co-op over the past few days and it's doing my head in. Haven't tried that setup, though. Hmm. Whenever I can get online again I'll try getting a buddy to do that with me.

Yeah man trust me I ran three dif ppl through it with that setup and two werent even very good. Just get player two on the turret (gauss hog as soon as you can of course) and buck with a rocket launcher in the passenger seat. Its aces. Once u get the tank have player two use the gunner seat again so Buck uses his rockets from the side again.

Ill run it with u if u need me to, if u can be on early morning around 9-10am central one day.

Edited by lifeexpectancy

Yeah man trust me I ran three dif ppl through it with that setup and two werent even very good. Just get player two on the turret (gauss hog as soon as you can of course) and buck with a rocket launcher in the passenger seat. Its aces. Once u get the tank have player two use the gunner seat again so Buck uses his rockets from the side again.

Ill run it with u if u need me to, if u can be on early morning around 9-10am central one day.

I can be up that early but I recently picked up two jobs, free time's going to be minimal. Won't know my times until Wednesday I believe. I'll add you though and see if you're on one day - I do need talented help. Pretty good myself, just having trouble finding good partners.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

All of the par scores are doable solo.. barely. The hardest one for me by far was Kikowani Station. Something about the constant vehicles and the relatively-small window for time just gave me no end of headaches. It took the better part of a day to complete that one. Every other level was comparatively nowhere as bad.